- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Maintain a level vehicle height with Monroe Max-Air Shocks
- Can be inflated or deflated as necessary from 20 psi to 150 psi
- The large-volume air chamber inflates up to 150 psi and deflates for normal driving
- Won’t crumple or cave in – even when 1,100 lbs of additional weight are added
- Monroe Max Air Shocks are packed in pairs and includes air line, air fittings and an air fill kit
- Adaptable for vehicles with automatic leveling systems that can haul heavy loads or tow trailers
- Each Monroe Max Air Shock is backed by a 30-day limited warranty
Monroe Max Air Shock Absorbers enable your trailer-tower to stand tall, even under heavy loads. Each shock can be inflated or deflated as necessary from 20 psi to 150 psi in order to maintain ride height, no matter how much weight is added. Suitable for vehicles with automatic leveling systems. 30-day limited warranty.
Monroe Max-Air Shock Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael W (Beach City, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — May 25, 2016 5:40 AM
I put these on my 2013 F150 4+4 after putting a leveling kit on. Every time a pulled a trailer I felt like it was squatting the rearend of the truck. Add the max air shocks put 75 psi and no more squatting. Very easy to install took me about an hour.
- monroe suspension systems
- eibach rear sway bar review
- reviews for a rugged ridge soft top for jeep
- roll bak tonneau
- rubber chevy floor mats
- air bags for truck suspension
- toyota suspension
- pontiac gto shocks
- mass air flow sensor toyota tacoma
- toyota 4runner suspension
- bed caps for trucks
- custom fit floor mats
- aftermarket exhaust