- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Monroe Monro-Matic Plus Shocks provide the ultimate in ride stability and comfort
- Velocity Proportional Valving provides optimum damping in all conditions
- Monroe Monromatic Shocks feature 1-3/16” bores for added control
- Employs a ½” diameter nitrocarburized piston rod for long-lasting function
- Use a self-lubricating fluid seal to securely retain the gas
- Each Monroe Monro-Matic Plus Shock carries a 30-day limited warranty
Smooth the way your vehicle rides with high-quality Monroe Monro-Matic Plus Shocks. Utilizing velocity proportional valving, 1-3/16” bores, self-lubricating fluid seal and a ½” diameter nitrocarburized piston rod, these quality replacement parts guarantee a long life of stable driving. 30-day limited warranty.
Monroe Monro-Matic Plus Shock Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by bill m (Bonners Ferry, ID) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 04, 2017 9:57 PM
waited way too long at 280 k kilometers finally purchased pair of monroe shocks which we the truck and I are very happy with
Reviewed by matt p (MINNEAPOLIS, MN) Reviewed for a 1955 Oldsmobile 88 — Nov 23, 2016 7:42 AM
Great shock for a great price. Put them in my 55 olds which had air shocks and it rides nice now. 30 minute project well worth it. Will buy these again for another vehicle. Thanks!
- monroe suspension systems
- rugged ridge rugged ridge all terrain floor mats
- rv air bag compressor
- eibach sport-system plus kit
- kia rubber floor mats
- lift kits nissan
- toyota suspension
- 2012 toyota highlander snow chains
- air bag suspension kit minivan town country
- dodge ram suspension upgrades
- tonneau truck covers
- performance tuners
- pickup truck bed liners