- Rebates: $80 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Monroe OEspectrum Shocks provide OE-level damping with optimum steadying power
- Fully displaced valving leads to exceptional damping in all conditions
- Impact Control Valve (ICV) and Low Speed Tunability (LST) soften impact for superior smoothness
- Uses all-weather fluid to lessen friction
- Fluon band delivers reliable sealing between the piston and the pressure tube
- Features larger 1-3/16” bores
- Each Monroe OEspectrum Shock Absorber is supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Monroe OEspectrum Shocks make every jaunt a joyride. OE-grade damping and steadying power thanks in part to fully displaced valving and larger bores. These features – and others – are why it’s so difficult to find a negative Monroe OEspectrum Shocks review. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Monroe OESpectrum Shock Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Deborah B (KNOB NOSTER, MO) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Oct 02, 2017 8:56 AM
they have served there purpose, so far.. hopefully they last a long time... the originals was 150000miles.... so far there really nice and seem great
Reviewed by Dennis D (Port Huron, MI) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Jul 26, 2017 2:35 PM
I only got them put on yesterday. Just as you'd expect from new shocks, they feel good.
Reviewed by George D (Warrenton, NC) — May 14, 2016 7:28 PM
Before I installed the Monroe OESpectrum Shocks on the front and rear of my 1994 toyota pickup I could feel every dip and bump in the road. After installing the OESpectrum shocks my truck rides as smooth as a new truck.
- monroe suspension systems
- jeep skyjacker shocks 8000
- seal for automatic garage door
- side boxes that will mount to trac racs
- toyota suspension
- mercedes benz cargo liner
- jeep shock absorbers
- dodge challenger suspension
- 2000 audi a6 quattro lowering springs
- plymouth breeze bra
- car floor liners
- luggage carriers
- mud flaps for trucks