- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Monroe OEspectrum Shocks provide OE-level damping with optimum steadying power
- Fully displaced valving leads to exceptional damping in all conditions
- Impact Control Valve (ICV) and Low Speed Tunability (LST) soften impact for superior smoothness
- Uses all-weather fluid to lessen friction
- Fluon band delivers reliable sealing between the piston and the pressure tube
- Features larger 1-3/16” bores
- Each Monroe OEspectrum Shock Absorber is supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Monroe OEspectrum Shocks make every jaunt a joyride. OE-grade damping and steadying power thanks in part to fully displaced valving and larger bores. These features – and others – are why it’s so difficult to find a negative Monroe OEspectrum Shocks review. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Monroe OESpectrum Shock Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by George D (Warrenton, NC) — May 14, 2016 7:28 PM
Before I installed the Monroe OESpectrum Shocks on the front and rear of my 1994 toyota pickup I could feel every dip and bump in the road. After installing the OESpectrum shocks my truck rides as smooth as a new truck.
Reviewed by Michael B (TRIMONT, MN) Reviewed for a 2001 GMC Sierra — May 12, 2016 8:48 AM
Bought an 01 Sierra 1/2 ton second hand that had Gabriel Ultra's on it and the ride was punishing when empty. Put these on and now have a much better ride. If the roads in MN were nicer it wouldn't be an issue, but the small town and country roads are rough most places.
- monroe suspension systems
- jeep skyjacker shocks 8000
- seal for automatic garage door
- side boxes that will mount to trac racs
- toyota suspension
- mercedes benz cargo liner
- jeep shock absorbers
- dodge challenger suspension
- 2000 audi a6 quattro lowering springs
- plymouth breeze bra
- car floor liners
- luggage carriers
- mud flaps for trucks