- Rebates: $80 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Gain superior levels of handling, precision and control with a Monroe OE Spectrum Strut
- Matches OE specs and handling profile, all while filtering out noise, vibrations and harshness
- Features the latest OE valving technology specific to individual vehicles
- Monroe Sensa Trac Struts are suitable for European, Asian and North American vehicles
- Each Monroe OEspectrum Strut is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Enjoy a smoother, quieter ride with a fresh set of Monroe Sensa-Trac Struts. These high-quality replacement components are engineered to match your car’s OE-specified ride and are suitable for a wide range of vehicles manufactured across 3 continents. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Monroe OESpectrum Strut Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dwain M (New York, NY) Reviewed for a 2002 Mitsubishi Galant — Jun 04, 2017 4:29 AM
I've had the struts installed on my car for about 7-8days now. I'm pleased with the performance so far, and I noticed right away when they were installed a night & day difference in the ride and stability. The day after installation a friend and I travelled to the Baltimore area (425 miles) last weekend for his cousins surprise birthday party. My wife and her friends immediately noticed the overall smooth quiet ride, no noise, a firm comforting ride again even when driving over bumps & holes.
Reviewed by CARLOS G (SINAJAJANA, GU) Reviewed for a 2008 Volvo S60 — May 26, 2017 9:40 PM
The strut was ideal for the roads of Guam. No issues so far, easy installation with a price that is more than reasonable.