- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Reduce strut noise and vibration with a replacement Monroe Strut Mounting Kit
- Fit-checked and road-tested Monroe Strut Mounts complement your ride control coverage
- Uses Clevite engineering and rubber technology to enhance metal-to-rubber bonding
- Available for 98% of total Monroe strut coverage
- Your Monroe Strut Mount carries a 30-day limited warranty
If the time has come for you to replace your shocks and struts, go with a Monroe Shock Mounting Kit for the OE coverage and direct-fit replacement you’ve been looking for. Fit-checked and road-tested, these kits reduce noise and vibration and enhance metal-to-rubber bonding. 30-day limited warranty.
Monroe Shock & Strut Mounting Components Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Romeo C (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2005 Honda Odyssey — Sep 27, 2016 10:02 PM
Extremely satisfied. I only needed to replace the strut bearing and went to Autozone to get a pair. They have no stock in hand and have to order it. Called Autoanything and ordered the Monroe Mounting Kit instead. I paid very much less than what I would have paid Autozone just for the bearing. And it was delivered the next day. Thank you Autoanything!!!
- monroe suspension systems
- smartair auto level control
- thule ascent 1600 free shipping
- thule car snow chains cb12-90
- toyota suspension
- shock absorber comparisons for acura 2001
- auto pet accessories
- dodge charger suspension kits
- leaf springs - 1972 international scout
- mercedes r350 cargo mat
- custom auto floor mats
- tents for trucks
- performance brakes