- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tighten up your suspension with Moog Track Bar & Components
- Durable steel construction eliminates stock axle shift
- Greasable full ball stud with upper and lower bearings for added strength
- Moog Suspension Track Bars and Moog Suspension Track Bar Bushings mount easily in the OE location
- Moog Track Bar & Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Steady your suspension with premium Moog Suspension Track Bars & Components. Made from heavy-duty steel and featuring a greasable full ball stud with upper and lower bearings, Moog track bars and bushings deliver superior strength compared to stock components. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Moog Track Bar & Components Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Christopher B (tolland, CT) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — May 19, 2017 4:56 PM
I used this to replace the worn out track bar on my TJ Wrangler with a 2" lift. It worked well, but it is probably 1/8 - 3/16" longer than the OEM bar. This doesn't seem like a lot, but it will make your steering wheel off by about 1/8 of a rotation. You'll need to adjust the sleeve on the drag link bar to correct this, and hopefully yours is not rusted shut. Might be worth buying that part as well just in case.