- Complete your vehicle’s lift with an ORV Jeep Drop Pitman Arm
- Corrects the relationship between your suspension and steering system
- Custom made to fit your exact year, make and model
- Most ORV Full Jeep Lift Kits require the ORV Jeep Drop Pitman Arm
- Easy, bolt-on installation
- Your ORV Jeep Drop Pitman Arm is covered by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Lifting your vehicle take mores than just adding taller springs. Complete the job with an ORV Jeep Drop Pitman Arm. When you lift your Jeep, the steering linkage angles are more extreme and influenced by suspension travel. The ORV Jeep Drop Pitman Arm helps reduce the angle of your drag link and reduce bumpsteer created when a suspension lift kit is installed.
The ORV Jeep Pitman Arm is required for most ORV Full Jeep Lift Kits. Playing an important role, the ORV pitman arm transmits the motion it receives from the steering box into the drag link, causing it to move left or right to turn the wheels in the appropriate direction.
Installing your ORV Jeep Drop Pitman Arm is simple and straightforward. And, your ORV Jeep Pitman Arm comes backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
ORV Jeep Drop Pitman Arms Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Justin R (Alpena, MI) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Mar 06, 2011 9:09 PM
the fit and finish on this arm is exceptional. it was shipped lightning fast, and at a great price! I will be recommending autoanything to anyone looking for great parts at great prices. thank you.
Ships By 5/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- orv suspension
- rugged ridge steering kit
- steering stabilizers for jeep
- dual steering stabilizer ford f250
- toyota suspension
- truck suspension air bags
- jeep anti roll kits
- f350 steering stabilizer
- honda ridgeline lift kit
- best lift kit for f150
- chrome motor parts
- winch mounting kits
- best car cover for classic cars