- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Guarantee proper handling and ride height with a high-end OSC QWIK-FIT Strut Assembly
- Assembly includes vehicle-specific part numbers to fit most modern cars, trucks, vans and SUVs
- Tested under extreme load conditions to prevent “recall steering” and last the long haul
- Upper and lower spring isolators reduce noise, ensuring metals don’t come in contact
- Coil and coil seat designed to exact OE qualifications for each application
- Boot and bumper kit protect the strut rod during harsh driving conditions
- Installs easily and quickly – no need to take apart the OE assembly or compress the original coil spring
- Your OSC QWIK-FIT Strut Assembly carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Upgrade your ride-quality, steering and suspension with an OSC QWIK-FIT Strut Assembly. This all-in-one product includes upper and lower spring isolators, coil and coil seat, and boot & bumper kit – each component tested to ensure optimum, noise-free performance over time. No cutting or modifications required. Fits a wide range of vehicles. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
OSC QWIK-FIT Spring & Strut Assembly Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paul S (GLENDALE, AZ) Reviewed for a 1998 Mercury Tracer — Apr 24, 2017 6:30 AM
I purchased the OSC QWIK-FIT Spring & Strut Assembly to replace some worn out parts on our spare car. The installation was a breeze with a limited number of tools needed. This was my first time installing struts and it went smooth. The parts were a direct fit and bolted in without any issues. These struts provide a good ride. I would recommend purchasing these if you need to replace your struts.