- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Guarantee proper handling and ride height with a high-end OSC QWIK-FIT Strut Assembly
- Assembly includes vehicle-specific part numbers to fit most modern cars, trucks, vans and SUVs
- Tested under extreme load conditions to prevent “recall steering” and last the long haul
- Upper and lower spring isolators reduce noise, ensuring metals don’t come in contact
- Coil and coil seat designed to exact OE qualifications for each application
- Boot and bumper kit protect the strut rod during harsh driving conditions
- Installs easily and quickly – no need to take apart the OE assembly or compress the original coil spring
- Your OSC QWIK-FIT Strut Assembly carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Upgrade your ride-quality, steering and suspension with an OSC QWIK-FIT Strut Assembly. This all-in-one product includes upper and lower spring isolators, coil and coil seat, and boot & bumper kit – each component tested to ensure optimum, noise-free performance over time. No cutting or modifications required. Fits a wide range of vehicles. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
OSC QWIK-FIT Spring & Strut Assembly Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by George K (PLANO, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Odyssey — Jan 02, 2018 8:12 PM
Replaced the factory struts/shocks in my 07 Odyssey and these were a direct fit replacment and had an immediate impact on the suspension and driving. Also replaced the stabilizer links when I replaced the struts and shocks.
Reviewed by Scott G (BURLINGAME, KS) Reviewed for a 2007 Chrysler Pacifica — Dec 22, 2017 9:30 AM
I just installed so not a great review on ride yet. Install was fast easy, and accurate except on 2007 Pacifica drivers side needed one bolt on top of strut longer to mount coolant resevoir, to match factory. Other than that we shall see.
Reviewed by Peter B (Glen Oaks, NY) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Liberty — Sep 28, 2017 11:22 AM
Especially like the strut/spring combination for not a whole lot of money. Excellent replacements.