- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy greater control and stability over any road with OSC Ride Control Shocks & Struts
- Premium aftermarket components boast a twin-tube design, with the outer acting as a defensive layer against road-debris
- Nitrogen gas charge reduces aeration for a wider range of control over any road
- 41ip design provides a superior sealing solution that protects against fluid contamination
- Teflon-banded piston seals offer a low-friction solution and extend the service life
- Chrome plating defends against unsightly pitting and rust
- Multi-stage shim valves eliminate oil starvation at high speeds and reduce heat and pressure buildup
- Your OSC Ride Control Shocks & Struts are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
No matter how bumpy the road ahead, OSC Ride Control Shocks & Struts deliver more consistent control and superior ride-quality. Equipped with multi-stage shim valves to ensure rapid recovery from impacts, this high-quality, twin-tube setup is nitro gas-charged to combat aeration and features a chrome-plated piston rod for corrosion-resistance. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
OSC Ride Control Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Sal M (East Stroudsburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Edge — Aug 31, 2017 10:58 PM
The struts are a good solid ride big difference and good handling and control very happy
Reviewed by Buck W (CHURCH ROCK, NM) Reviewed for a 2005 Kia Spectra — May 30, 2017 8:25 PM
I ordered a pair of OSC STRUTS from autoanything for my 2005 Kia Spectra and it was fast and easy. Everything fit perfectly. The parts came to my home fast within three days. Installed the part with no problems. I will order from this company again in the future. No hassles.
Reviewed by Anthony A (Billings, MT) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Corolla — Apr 08, 2017 7:50 PM
I just bought all four struts for my wife's car from Auroanything. I payed a lot less for them at Autoanything then I would've at the part store and they work awesome thanks Autoanything