- Rebates: $100 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost your ride’s handling, looks and performance with a Pro Comp Lift Kit
- Advanced scanning and CAD/CAM technology ensures components are engineered to withstand heavy duty off-road use
- Increases ground clearance and improves suspension articulation while maintaining OE standards
- Provides enough space for large tire and wheel packages without sacrificing ride quality
- Available in kits ranging from a 2" to 8" lift depending on your vehicle application
- Kits include installation equipment with brake line extensions & longer bump stops (if needed)
- Step-by-step illustrated instructions are included to make installation as straightforward as possible
- Pro Comp proudly engineers and manufactures their Lift Kits in the USA
- Your Pro Comp Lift Kit is backed by a 5-year warranty
From paved city streets to rough country roads, a Pro Comp Lift Kit delivers the style and stance to get you there. Engineered by off-road enthusiasts using advanced scanning and technology, each Pro Comp Lift component is custom-crafted to endure the rigors of real-world use and abuse.
Pro Comp Lifts, ranging from 2” to 8”, deliver the maximum ground clearance and improved suspension articulation you need without compromising your drivability. And with plenty of room for that monster-sized wheel and tire package, Pro Comp Lift Kits elevate your ride to new terrain-tackling heights.
Each ProComp Lift comes complete with the necessary equipment, including brake line extensions and longer bump stops (if needed), as well as step-by-step illustrated installation instructions. Your ProComp Lift Kit is proudly made in the USA and backed by a 5-year warranty.
Pro Comp Lift Kits Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark M (BROOKLYN, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Nov 26, 2016 12:40 PM
After a lot of lift kit research, Pro Comp rose to the top in quality and cost. This is one of the only kits that take rear suspension geometry into account and I wanted my truck too still drive like stock so it's the total overall thought that went into this kit that did it for me
- pro comp suspension parts
- 2013 toyota 3 in leveling kit pro comp
- pro comp es2000 steering damper
- pro comp leveling struts
- 4 inch lift kits for suburban 2500 1999
- acura sway bars
- toyota suspension
- leveling kit for dodge ram
- lift kit dodge dakota
- performance leaf springs xterra
- aftermarket auto accessories chrome trim suppliers
- car hitching
- custom floor mats for pickups