- Fortify your suspension and fight off bottoming out with Pro Comp Nitrogen Bump Stops
- Add an extra 4” of travel, cushioning your rig after your shocks fully compress
- The perfect addition if you drive wild yet don’t want to kill your back with corpse-stiff shock absorbers
- Constructed from a 2” skived and burnished tube with a zinc plating
- Stuffed with 1.25” chrome-plated, hardened rods connected to billet aluminum piston heads
- Filled with an emulsion of race-quality oil and a 200 psi charge of nitrogen gas
- Finished with CNC-machined end caps
- Include a universal weld-on mounting bracket
- Sold individually
- Your Pro Comp Nitrogen Bump Stops are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Just as words aren't always enough when you're trying to explain why your significant other found you in a hot tub with your high school sweetheart, sometimes your shock absorbers just aren't enough to stop you from bottoming out. The best line of defense against belly flopping the trail are Pro Comp Nitrogen Bump Stops.
Stronger and more reliable than mere polyurethane bump stops, Pro Comp Nitrogen Bump Stops work like a failsafe shock absorber when your shocks compress all the way. With 4" of travel, they deliver heavy-duty cushioning when you need it most—all without spoiling your ride quality by switching to stiffer shocks.
Built tougher than traditional shocks, Pro Comp Bump Stops are constructed from a 2" skived and burnished tube that's filled with an emulsion of premium oil and a 200 psi charge of nitrogen gas. Add to that a 1.25" hardened, chrome-plated rod and a billet aluminum piston head, and these bump stops have the muscle to absorb bone-crunching blows. Plus, your Nitrogen Bump Stops come with a universal weld-on mounting bracket and a limited Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 4/25 - 4/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- pro comp suspension systems
- metro air force blaster car & motorcycle dryer
- firestone air compressors
- thin steering wheel covers
- toyota suspension
- mercedes benz trailer hitch
- shock absorber comparisons for acura 2001
- shocks for dodge ram 2500
- ford escape lift kit
- 2012 jeep wrangler trailer hitch
- bike carrier for suv
- brake rotors and pads
- low profile truck tool box