- Give your front end a custom lift with Pro Comp Pro Runner SS Ride Height Adjustable Shocks & Struts
- Tailor made to replace the shocks in your front coilovers
- The patented 180° SS adjustable collar lets you fine tune your front lift up to 2.75” (depending on your vehicle)
- Ideal for leveling out your suspension and making room for up to 35” tires
- 2” diameter monotube shocks with a nitrogen gas charge
- Zinc plated and clear coated to fend off corrosion
- Works with your stock coil spring and strut mount to preserve your ride quality
- Your Pro Comp Pro Runner SS Ride Height Adjustable Shocks & Struts are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Big burly trucks just look better when they're riding high off the ground. Unfortunately, most lift kits out there only lock you into a specific height-and it's usually either so short that you can barely notice or so tall that you need a rope ladder to get in and out of your cockpit. Now, with Pro Comp Pro Runner SS Ride Height Adjustable Shocks & Struts, you're in control of how high your pickup rides.
With Pro Comp Pro Runner SS Shock Absorbers, you get the final say on your suspension modification. Each shock is equipped with Pro Comp's patented 180° SS adjustable collar, which lets you dial in the optimal front-end lift for your rig. You get up to 2.75" of play, so you can keep it lower if you're just looking to level your ride height or blow it up to make room for huge-honking off-road tires. The choice is yours.
Beyond their versatility, Pro Comp Runner SS Shocks & Struts are built tough for lasting durability, stability and comfort. These 2" diameter monotube shocks are charged with a blast of nitrogen gas to fight off shock fade, and they're zinc plated and powder coated to defend against corrosion. Plus, Pro Comp backs your Pro Runner SS Shocks & Struts with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- New coil springs and strut mount not included with your Pro Runner SS Ride Height Adjustable Shocks.
Pro Comp Pro Runner SS Ride Height Adjustable Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joshua M (MOHAVE VALLEY, AZ) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jul 11, 2015 12:05 AM
These lifted my 2012 F150 Fx4 about 2 inches in the front. It looks like a whole new truck. Make sure the yoyos at the shop tighten the nut at the top all the way or you will hear rattling in the front end.
Reviewed by Frank M (Sayreville, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jul 03, 2015 9:25 PM
Ride is 100% better then stock. Not stiff at all. Body roll in turns is eliminated. I did front and rear. Overall ride quality is so so much better. No more hopping when you hit bumps on highway.
Reviewed by Jeremy D (DRYDEN, MI) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — May 23, 2015 6:11 PM
Truck came out looking awesome. couldn't be happier with the product and the quick shipping to complete my deadline..ill be using autoanything in the future
Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.