- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Torque up your ride height with ProRYDE Duck Head Torsion Keys
- Up to 3” of lift allows for use of larger tire/wheel combinations (varies by model)
- Gives new life to your fatigued, sagging torsion bar suspension
- Unique design delivers maximum lift without compromising geometry
- Patented shape allows the highest range of height adjustment on the market
- Retains original ride quality & comfort—makes use of your original OEM shocks
- Kit includes a complete forged replacement drive system and bolts—forged key body is stronger than OEM
- Extra rounded bolt tip eliminates potential thread damage under heavy-duty use
- Includes 2 keys, replacement drive system and shock extenders (when required)
- Your ProRYDE Duck Head Torsion Keys are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Get rid of the rake with ProRYDE Duck Head Torsion Keys. Sending your front ride height soaring by up to three inches, Duck Head torsion keys make room for that fat tire and wheel combo you’ve been eye-balling. And, if you’ve been running a lesser kit, the ProRYDE Duck Head torsion key set gives new life to your tired, sagging torsion bar suspension.
Featuring a unique, patented design, Duck Head forged torsion keys deliver maximum lift without compromising your ride’s suspension geometry. It allows the highest range of front-end height adjustment of any kit on the market. All while retaining original ride quality and comfort by using your original OEM shocks.
The Duck Head torsion bar LIFT kit includes a complete forged replacement drive system and bolts, a forged key body that’s stronger than OEM, and an extra rounded bolt tip to eliminate potential thread damage under heavy-duty use. ProRYDE backs your Duck Head Torsion Keys with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ProRYDE Duck Head Torsion Keys Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jose A (Douglas, AZ) Reviewed for a 1990 Chevy C/K 1500 — Mar 19, 2017 4:37 PM
I bought the pro ride tortion key set for my 90 chevy K1500. I had an inch lift on the rear leaf springs and wanted to use the 3 inch option on this product to level my truck out. What is not said in the product discription is that in order to go above 2 inches in lift, you need to modify the upper a-arm steel frame bump stops. I can tell that these tortion levelers are a good product, but before you spent 200+ on them, be prepared to do some modifications well above the simple range.
Reviewed by Edward B (HOPEDALE, MA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Mar 10, 2017 5:41 AM
I am pleased with the quality of the product, have not yet had the chance to install them, I know like all others doing this, I may run into rusty keys and rust in the lower control arm making it more of a task than it should be. I am looking forward to installing them and seeing how they work.
Reviewed by Craig H (Barre, VT) Reviewed for a 2005 GMC Yukon XL — Feb 14, 2017 5:28 AM
These torsion keys make my rig look like it should have when it rolled off the showroom floor. I am not a mechanic myself but I had my mechanic install these so it would lift the front end 3" and I bought the blocks for the back to pick it up 2". I liked my rig before, but now I love it. Looks perfect. I will say, it does make the ride noticeably stiffer but I don't care so much about that as I do about it looking right.
- proryde suspension systems
- inno racks universal fork mount
- keyless tailgate locks
- 2010 f150 air lift compressor ii wiring directions
- dodge grills
- toyota lift kits
- toyota suspension
- silverado truck bed caps
- gmc sierra suspension
- lift kit gmc sierra 1500
- rain vents for auto
- cheap truck tents
- custom fit truck floor mats