- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Remove your ride’s factory rake with Rancho QuickLIFT Loaded Leveling Struts
- Complete modular assembly is custom-designed for your specific truck or SUV
- Pre-assembled & ready-to-install with coil spring and upper mount—no special tools required
- Nitrogen gas-charged to withstand demanding off-road conditions
- Customize an aggressive stance, increase ground clearance & clear up to 35” tires
- Easily adjust ride quality and performance with exclusive RS9000XL 9-position tuning technology
- 2.75” diameter shock body for more fluid capacity and cooler operation
- Premium liquid metallic finish provides long-lasting durability
- QuickLIFT Leveling Struts are sold individually
- Your Rancho QuickLIFT Loaded Leveling Struts come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Skip the costly suspension swap and challenging installation process with Rancho QuickLIFT Loaded Leveling Struts. Designed for quick, manual tuning of your ride’s performance, the Rancho Quick LIFT Kit allows you to tailor your comfort and control with exclusive RS9000XL 9-position technology.
Each Rancho QuickLIFT Leveling Strut is a gas-charged, complete modular assembly that’s custom-designed for your specific truck or SUV and comes ready-to-install with a pre-assembled coil spring and upper mounting plate—no coil spring compressor needed.
Rancho Suspension Quick LIFT Leveling Struts not only remove your truck’s unsightly factory rake, but they give your ride an aggressive stance, increased ground clearance and provide plenty of room for up to 35” tires. The Rancho Quick LIFT Strut is sold individually and comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Rancho QuickLIFT Loaded Leveling Struts Customer Reviews
69 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Terry R (GAS CITY, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Wednesday at 10:21 PM
This was my first time installing struts. I put the driver side on in two hours. The passenger side took one hour. The driver side was a learning experience for me. I got a 2 inch lift and the truck looks great. I also put Rancho 5000's on the back. That was a two hour job. That was a first for me too.
Reviewed by Andrew H (Milwaukee, WI) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jun 16, 2017 4:51 PM
Shipping was fantastic. Easily installed just had to take it in for a front end alinement. I found #7 to be what I was looking for my taste in driving. Completely leveled my truck
Reviewed by Francisco R (Calexico, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — May 17, 2017 7:27 PM
THE STRUTS DO NOT LEVEL. THE SPRING HITS THE A ARM WENEVER I GO OVER A MEDIUM BUMP, WHENEVER I GO OVER A SPEEDBUMP OR A SMALL HOLE THE SUSPENSION UNLOADS WITH A HARD THUD AS IF THE SUSPENSION HAS NO TRAVELOR IS OVER EXTENDED tHE FRONT RAKE IS ABOUT 1,5" TO 2" HIGHER THAN THE BACK. BECAUSE OF MY WORK I TRAVEL OVER MILD TO MODERATE DIRT ROADS THIS SUSPENSION DOES NOT WORK FOR ME.
Reviewed by Jasen W (WEATHERFORD, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — May 16, 2017 9:09 PM
This is a great product. Install was a bit rocky starting out. I wish I would have made a video. The first aide took 2 hrs. The second aide took 15 min.. truck looks awesome and the ride is very smooth.. quick delivery, ouatanding all around....