- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Remove your ride’s factory rake with Rancho QuickLIFT Loaded Leveling Struts
- Complete modular assembly is custom-designed for your specific truck or SUV
- Pre-assembled & ready-to-install with coil spring and upper mount—no special tools required
- Nitrogen gas-charged to withstand demanding off-road conditions
- Customize an aggressive stance, increase ground clearance & clear up to 35” tires
- Easily adjust ride quality and performance with exclusive RS9000XL 9-position tuning technology
- 2.75” diameter shock body for more fluid capacity and cooler operation
- Premium liquid metallic finish provides long-lasting durability
- QuickLIFT Leveling Struts are sold individually
- Your Rancho QuickLIFT Loaded Leveling Struts come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Skip the costly suspension swap and challenging installation process with Rancho QuickLIFT Loaded Leveling Struts. Designed for quick, manual tuning of your ride’s performance, the Rancho Quick LIFT Kit allows you to tailor your comfort and control with exclusive RS9000XL 9-position technology.
Each Rancho QuickLIFT Leveling Strut is a gas-charged, complete modular assembly that’s custom-designed for your specific truck or SUV and comes ready-to-install with a pre-assembled coil spring and upper mounting plate—no coil spring compressor needed.
Rancho Suspension Quick LIFT Leveling Struts not only remove your truck’s unsightly factory rake, but they give your ride an aggressive stance, increased ground clearance and provide plenty of room for up to 35” tires. The Rancho Quick LIFT Strut is sold individually and comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Rancho QuickLIFT Loaded Leveling Struts Customer Reviews
47 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott J (MESA, AZ) — Nov 25, 2016 9:53 PM
It was exactly what was advertised. 2015 F150 brought the front end up a couple inches and gives it a much more aggressive look. It was $180 to get installed at a shop, just under 2hrs.
Reviewed by Trevor M (Spring Lake, NC) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Nov 17, 2016 7:12 AM
These struts were exactly what I wanted. Leveled out the front end for a more aggressive look and only took me 3 hours to install with just basic hand tools, jack and jack stands. Huge difference in ride comfort. Great product and auto anything has the best prices available.
Reviewed by Jake P (SALT LAKE CITY, UT) Reviewed for a 1999 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 11, 2016 7:18 AM
Replaced my old fab techs and put on these Rancho's...it was like going from riding on a washboard to riding on butter. It also leveled out my truck, I have 2 inch blocks in the back and these bad boys put me level now I sit back in my seat further and enjoy the ride.
Reviewed by Ryan R (ANTIOCH, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Nov 11, 2016 6:54 AM
It took a couple trips for the struts to break in but once the did it looked and drives great. Easy to install just YouTube it and save $