- Save 10% Use Promo Code 111610
- Rebates: $300 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ease your ride over any bumpy road with Rancho RS5000X Shocks & Struts
- Patented, progressive rebound and compression discs provide a smooth, controlled ride
- Custom-tuned control valve maintains vehicle control in any environment
- Accurate shim-stacked valving for harmonious motion between shock and vehicle
- Enlarged 2.25” twin tube shock body for better control and performance
- Large shock body & all-weather fluid withstand internal temps between -40 and 248 °F
- Nitrogen gas-pressurized shock minimizes air-to-oil mixture for less fade
- Accordion boot protects the shock rod & low-friction, self-lubricating seal
- Rancho RS5000X Shocks & Struts are sold individually
- Your Rancho RS5000X Shocks & Struts come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
From potholes to rocky peaks, Rancho RS5000 Shocks & Struts are the ideal way to elevate your vehicle’s performance, both on- and off-road. With no limit to the list of benefits, innovative Rancho RS5000X Shocks feature progressive engagement valving and a custom-tuned compression control valve, that when paired together provide smooth ride quality, increased handling and maximum control in any environment.
The RS5000X series features a 2.25” twin-tube shock body that allows for increased fluid capacity for cooler operation and increased control and performance at varying speeds. Paired with all-weather fluid, RS5000X Rancho shocks are built to withstand internal temps between -40 and 248 °F.
This gas-pressurized shock minimizes air-to-oil mixture for less fade and the nitro-carburized piston rod is strengthened for long-lasting durability. Rancho RS5000X Struts are sold individually and include an accordion boot to protect and maintain the shock rod and low-friction, self-lubricating seal. Your Rancho RS5000X Suspension Shocks & Struts come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Rancho RS5000X Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thuy D (San Jose, CA) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 18, 2017 7:13 AM
I was running with Rancho RS9000 for 118,000 miles. The shocks final gave up. The RS5000 was a step down for RS9000 but I do like like the ride from RS5000 more.
Reviewed by Jose A (Douglas, AZ) Reviewed for a 1990 Chevy C/K 1500 — Mar 19, 2017 4:40 PM
These shocks are a great addition to any tuck/ SUV. I couldn't spend the money on the 9000s, but I'm very happy with these 5000s. Better and stronger than most out there. You won't be disappointed.