- Save 10% Use Promo Code Rancho
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ease your ride over any bumpy road with Rancho RS5000X Shocks & Struts
- Patented, progressive rebound and compression discs provide a smooth, controlled ride
- Custom-tuned control valve maintains vehicle control in any environment
- Accurate shim-stacked valving for harmonious motion between shock and vehicle
- Enlarged 2.25” twin tube shock body for better control and performance
- Large shock body & all-weather fluid withstand internal temps between -40 and 248 °F
- Nitrogen gas-pressurized shock minimizes air-to-oil mixture for less fade
- Accordion boot protects the shock rod & low-friction, self-lubricating seal
- Rancho RS5000X Shocks & Struts are sold individually
- Your Rancho RS5000X Shocks & Struts come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
From potholes to rocky peaks, Rancho RS5000 Shocks & Struts are the ideal way to elevate your vehicle’s performance, both on- and off-road. With no limit to the list of benefits, innovative Rancho RS5000X Shocks feature progressive engagement valving and a custom-tuned compression control valve, that when paired together provide smooth ride quality, increased handling and maximum control in any environment.
The RS5000X series features a 2.25” twin-tube shock body that allows for increased fluid capacity for cooler operation and increased control and performance at varying speeds. Paired with all-weather fluid, RS5000X Rancho shocks are built to withstand internal temps between -40 and 248 °F.
This gas-pressurized shock minimizes air-to-oil mixture for less fade and the nitro-carburized piston rod is strengthened for long-lasting durability. Rancho RS5000X Struts are sold individually and include an accordion boot to protect and maintain the shock rod and low-friction, self-lubricating seal. Your Rancho RS5000X Suspension Shocks & Struts come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Rancho RS5000X Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by vic g (Cloquet, MN) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Ranger — Nov 24, 2016 7:35 AM
My main complaint with these shocks are the boots.A tie wrap to secure the boot bottom really?And the top of the boot is a loose fit.They should be pre installed with a professional look.Just put a shield back on them and paint it red.
Reviewed by jim d (GREENFIELD, IN) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Nov 10, 2016 3:54 AM
Rancho RS 5000X shocks look good under my truck, but more importantly, they improved the ride and handling significantly. Factory shocks had 70K on them and were getting weak. I am happy with the Rancho product so far.
Reviewed by Kenneth N (DUBOIS, WY) Reviewed for a 1990 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 19, 2016 9:26 PM
1990 yj keep wrangler rides like a buckboard. The shocks have helped. I live in Wyoming and the back roads are barely roads at all. You could seriously damage a kidney. The shocks really did improve the ride and the make the jeep much more fun to explore the mountains in.
Reviewed by David D (Williamsburg, VA) Reviewed for a 1999 Dodge Durango — Oct 09, 2016 6:52 PM
My first set of Rancho 5000s lasted more than 140000 miles so it was a no-brainer to go with them again. Plus I have the 3-inch Rancho suspension lift, so these fit perfectly. Durango is riding like it should again.
- rancho lift kits for jeep cherokee reviews
- rancho 7000 shocks review
- 6 inch rancho lift kits
- front and rear lift blocks
- gmc lift kits
- free shipping on jeep shocks
- toyota suspension
- dodge ram suspension lift kits
- 92 blazer lift kit
- mustang shocks
- neoprene truck seat covers
- deep floor mats
- suv cargo box