- Beef up your steering with the ReadyLIFT Off Road Steering Kit
- Custom made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- The strongest tie-rod steering kit on the market
- Race-proven year after year in tough venues like the Baja 1000
- Perfect for off-roading and running larger wheels and tires
- 4340 heat-treated ball joint to heim conversion pin
- Tie rods crafted from CNC-machined 7075 aluminum
- Custom-made, super-strong clevis bolts
- Hard black anodized finish is laser etched with the legendary ReadyLIFT logo
- 7/8" Teflon-lined outer heim and ¾" Teflon-lined inner heim
- Easy, direct bolt-on installation—no modifications required
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your ReadyLIFT Off-Road Steering Kit is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Where's the beef? Well, if you're living in the 80s, the beef's in some cheesy burger-joint TV commercial. But if you're living in the modern age and driving an off-road machine, the beef can be apart of your steering system with the ReadyLIFT Off Road Steering Kit—the beefiest tie rod kit available!
ReadyLIFT starts with CNC-machined 7075 aluminum to craft your tie rods bodies. They then add 4340 heat-treated ball joint to heim conversion pins and custom-made clevis bolts. The inner and outer heims are lined with smooth, squeak-free nylon and, for a finishing touch, the kit is hard black anodized and laser etched with the legendary ReadyLIFT logo. And since they're custom made for your rig, the direct bolt-on installation is a breeze.
Race-proven year after year on the toughest circuits on the planet, the ReadyLIFT Off Road Steering Kit has made a name for itself as the strongest tie-rod kit on the market. And, if it can grab the checkers in Baja, imagine what it can do for your rig! Whether you're lifted sky high, sitting level or rolling factory, the ReadyLIFT steering kit vastly improves handling. And best yet, ReadyLIFT backs your Off-Road Steering Kit with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Not for use on vehicles with a lift kit that consists of upgraded tie rods.
ReadyLIFT Off Road Steering Kit Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Dylan H (Torrance, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Oct 13, 2014 9:21 PM
Bought these tie rods for my 2006 Ford F-150 4wd. The description did not say anything about having to have a certain size wheel for them to fit. These do not fit 17" wheels, they make contact on the inner lip. Also it specifically says they will fit lifted vehicles, they do not. They are too long for lifted vehicles and cannot get the toe into spec to align correctly. Now I'm dealing with readylifts customer service to try and return these and get my money back.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code 107315
Ships Between 1/18 - 1/20
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- readylift steering system
- dorman power steering hose
- jet power flow mass air sensor
- jaguar dash cover
- jaguar sun shades
- audi carpet mats
- car seat covers for subaru impreza
- 2011 kia soul floor mats
- running boards for 2011 dodge ram 1500
- side rails for truck
- cargo rack accessories
- high quality license plate frames