- Stay in control with the ReadyLIFT Off-Road Upper Control Arm Kit
- Custom crafted for a direct fit to your year, make and model vehicle
- Works with factory height, lifted and leveled rigs
- Couple with a shock upgrade for greatly increased wheel travel
- Corrects uniball angle for lifted setups
- Retains factory spindles
- Tab and slot boxed-plate design increases strength and durability
- Stronger and longer-lasting outer and inner pivots
- Squeak-free, Teflon-lined 1” uniball outer pivot
- Inner pivot features urethane bushings
- Built-in Zerk fittings for easy bushing re-greasing
- Ball joint to uniball conversion features a 4340 heat-treated conversion pin
- CNC-machined, stainless steel, high-misalignment spacers
- Finished with a tough metallic gray powder coat
- Includes durable grade-8 mounting hardware
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your ReadyLIFT Off-Road Upper Control Arm Kit is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
When you're at work, at home or cooking Thanksgiving dinner, being a control freak won't get you very far. But, when it comes to bashing backcountry trails in your off-road rig, staying in control goes along way. So, outfit your truck and let your inner control freak fly with the ReadyLIFT Off-Road Upper Control Arm Kit.
These Off-Road Control Arms are infinitely stronger than flimsy OEM arms. The Teflon-lined 1" uniball outer pivots and urethane-bushed inner pivots ensure smooth, squeak-free movement. And, the 4340 heat-treated conversion pin gives the ball joint to uniball conversion a solid connection.
Designed for factory-height, lifted and leveled rigs, your ReadyLIFT control arms retain OEM spindles and bolt right onto your rig without any modifications. And, if you couple ‘em with a set of long-travel shocks, you get maximum wheel travel. Best yet, ReadyLIFT backs your Off-Road Upper Control Arm Kit with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
ReadyLIFT Off Road Upper Control Arm Kit Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Steven B (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — May 26, 2015 11:38 AM
I did a 7 inch BDS lift on my Tundra a year ago. I picked up these UCA's and wished I would have don't it sooner. These arms are built tough and the creaking and popping is gone with the old arms. Bring on the desert! As usually at I saved a bunch with Auto Anything.
Ships Between 7/27 - 7/31
- What Do You Drive?