- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make every on-road journey a smooth one with quality Sachs Shock Absorbers
- OE-quality and innovative technology ensure dynamic road-grip and cornering capabilities
- Available in a variety of types – single- and twin-tube, suspension struts, spring carriers and suspension cylinders
- Thickness and durability ensured thanks to 17 well-matched process steps by Sachs
- Your Sachs Shocks are covered by a 24-month warranty
Sachs Shocks are engineered for greater safety and driving comfort. Offered in a multiplicity of shock absorber types – from single- and twin-tube to suspension cylinders – these state-of-the-art components put you in the driver’s seat to enhanced driving response and handling. 24-month warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- sachs suspension systems
- 2008 chevy silverado with 4 inch rancho lift
- what is the best truck bed cov
- who sells husky xact fit
- lift kits nissan
- toyota suspension
- toyota winter floor mats
- front hitch for 2006 jeep wranglers
- honda accord 2001 suspension
- 06 ford ranger shock absorbers
- new car size floor mats
- rack for roof
- seat covers western