- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make every on-road journey a smooth one with quality Sachs Shock Absorbers
- OE-quality and innovative technology ensure dynamic road-grip and cornering capabilities
- Available in a variety of types – single- and twin-tube, suspension struts, spring carriers and suspension cylinders
- Thickness and durability ensured thanks to 17 well-matched process steps by Sachs
- Your Sachs Shocks are covered by a 24-month warranty
Sachs Shocks are engineered for greater safety and driving comfort. Offered in a multiplicity of shock absorber types – from single- and twin-tube to suspension cylinders – these state-of-the-art components put you in the driver’s seat to enhanced driving response and handling. 24-month warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- sachs suspension systems
- 2008 chevy silverado with 4 inch rancho lift
- what is the best truck bed cov
- who sells husky xact fit
- lift kits nissan
- toyota suspension
- toyota winter floor mats
- front hitch for 2006 jeep wranglers
- honda accord 2001 suspension
- 06 ford ranger shock absorbers
- new car size floor mats
- rack for roof
- seat covers western