- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your suspension system with one-of-a-kind twin tube Skyjacker Black Max Shocks
- Greater fluid capacity maximizes heat dissipation and increases shock life
- Foam-cell insert compresses to compensate for oil expansion while eliminating air within
- Each end mount is 360° arc-welded and provides 180° directional mounting
- StableSteer valving ensures tire-to-road contact for a smooth, comfortable ride
- Includes a heavy-duty compression head for reliability under extreme conditions
- Assembly includes a sintered iron piston, orifice control disk, D.O.M. tubing and a black boot
- Your Skyjacker Black Max Shocks carry a 1-year limited warranty
Black always looks good, and your high-performance vehicle is sure to ride better than ever – and for longer – when you upgrade its suspension with Skyjacker Black Max Shocks. These bad boys have been designed with cutting-edge foam-cell technology, the advantage of which is compression during oil expansion and the elimination of air within the shock – all thanks to a low-pro foam insert.
Each end mount is 360° arc-welded and offers 180° directional mounting on your make and model. StableSteer valving sees to one of, if not the most crucial aim of a suspension system – a smooth, comfortable ride, ensured by solid and consistent contact between your tires and the road.
Each Skyjacker Black Max Shock assembly comes with a durable black boot, sintered iron piston, orifice control disk for comfort, a heavy-duty compression head and D.O.M. tubing to reduce internal wear over a lengthy service life. Your Skyjacker Black Max Shocks are backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
Skyjacker Black Max Shocks Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review