- Rebates: $55 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your suspension system with one-of-a-kind twin tube Skyjacker Black Max Shocks
- Greater fluid capacity maximizes heat dissipation and increases shock life
- Foam-cell insert compresses to compensate for oil expansion while eliminating air within
- Each end mount is 360° arc-welded and provides 180° directional mounting
- StableSteer valving ensures tire-to-road contact for a smooth, comfortable ride
- Includes a heavy-duty compression head for reliability under extreme conditions
- Assembly includes a sintered iron piston, orifice control disk, D.O.M. tubing and a black boot
- Your Skyjacker Black Max Shocks carry a 1-year limited warranty
Black always looks good, and your high-performance vehicle is sure to ride better than ever – and for longer – when you upgrade its suspension with Skyjacker Black Max Shocks. These bad boys have been designed with cutting-edge foam-cell technology, the advantage of which is compression during oil expansion and the elimination of air within the shock – all thanks to a low-pro foam insert.
Each end mount is 360° arc-welded and offers 180° directional mounting on your make and model. StableSteer valving sees to one of, if not the most crucial aim of a suspension system – a smooth, comfortable ride, ensured by solid and consistent contact between your tires and the road.
Each Skyjacker Black Max Shock assembly comes with a durable black boot, sintered iron piston, orifice control disk for comfort, a heavy-duty compression head and D.O.M. tubing to reduce internal wear over a lengthy service life. Your Skyjacker Black Max Shocks are backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
Skyjacker Black Max Shocks Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Allison B (Beech Island, SC) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — May 10, 2017 3:11 AM
These shocks work great, the company was wonderful as well. Fast shipping and delivered on time. I was very pleased because I had ordered these from another company and they sent me the wrong ones as they had the shocks I needed for my 6 inch lift listed wrong on their website.
Reviewed by Jordan O (SMITHFIELD, UT) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 02, 2017 6:03 AM
These have been great. No rear shock "clunk" that the jeeps are known for. With a 2 inch lift on my jeep these work great.
Reviewed by James L (Lake Linden, MI) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 18, 2017 7:18 AM
So far these shocks have been great on my 1997 lifted Jeep Wrangler. Have not been off-road yet but certainly handle well on the pavement.