- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your suspension system with one-of-a-kind twin tube Skyjacker Black Max Shocks
- Greater fluid capacity maximizes heat dissipation and increases shock life
- Foam-cell insert compresses to compensate for oil expansion while eliminating air within
- Each end mount is 360° arc-welded and provides 180° directional mounting
- StableSteer valving ensures tire-to-road contact for a smooth, comfortable ride
- Includes a heavy-duty compression head for reliability under extreme conditions
- Assembly includes a sintered iron piston, orifice control disk, D.O.M. tubing and a black boot
- Your Skyjacker Black Max Shocks carry a 1-year limited warranty
Black always looks good, and your high-performance vehicle is sure to ride better than ever – and for longer – when you upgrade its suspension with Skyjacker Black Max Shocks. These bad boys have been designed with cutting-edge foam-cell technology, the advantage of which is compression during oil expansion and the elimination of air within the shock – all thanks to a low-pro foam insert.
Each end mount is 360° arc-welded and offers 180° directional mounting on your make and model. StableSteer valving sees to one of, if not the most crucial aim of a suspension system – a smooth, comfortable ride, ensured by solid and consistent contact between your tires and the road.
Each Skyjacker Black Max Shock assembly comes with a durable black boot, sintered iron piston, orifice control disk for comfort, a heavy-duty compression head and D.O.M. tubing to reduce internal wear over a lengthy service life. Your Skyjacker Black Max Shocks are backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
Skyjacker Black Max Shocks Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nora P (Brownsville, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jan 04, 2018 8:21 AM
The shocks are working great compared to the one's that I had before.
Reviewed by Corbin S (PLEASANT GROVE, UT) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Dec 29, 2017 5:49 AM
Amazing shocks, great quality. Only thing that bummed me out a little is the logo is a sticker you have to apply
Reviewed by Enrique G (LAREDO, TX) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 22, 2017 10:51 PM
The shocks were easy to install. I did not even remove the tires. I only wish the bushings were pre-installed, as I used a can of lubricant to install them. That was the hardest part of the job. It would have also been nice if it came with new hardware to install the shocks. Other than that, very satisfied customer and my 99 Jeep TJ rides awesome!
Reviewed by Scott A (Thornton, CO) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Dec 12, 2017 9:01 AM
The shocks are working great compared to the ones taken off. the hardest part is getting the shock lower pin installed into the bushing.