- Save 15% Use Promo Code 107015
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Relieve your ride of its front-end rake with a Superlift Level Kit
- Custom-designed and built for your particular rig
- Raises your front-end up until it’s even with your rear for a parallel profile
- Perfect for eliminating sag from heavy front bumpers and winches
- Makes room for oversized wheels and tires
- Rugged construction for years of dependable duty
- Superlift proudly crafts their Leveling Kits in the USA
- Your Superlift Leveling Kit is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
No one likes the stink bug look—when your full-sized rig’s rear-end sticks up higher than the front. Yet, manufacturers still churn out trucks that way, just in case you actually load a full half-ton of freight into the bed one day. Eliminate the rake and ride on an even keel with Superlift Leveling Kits.
Got an oversized bumper or hard-pulling winch that’s making your front sag towards the street? A Superlift Truck Leveling Kit is just the cure. It boosts and bolsters your suspension, overcoming the stress of overweight accessories. Better still, the bump in ride height makes room for mounting oversized wheels and tires.
Whether you’re riding on struts or torsion bars, there’s a Superlift Leveling Kit for your vehicle. These custom-designed kits come with either spacers or torsion keys that are tailored to your particular suspension. They’re easy to install, are made in the USA and come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Superlift Leveling Kits Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Timothy S (Temple, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Apr 10, 2017 7:16 AM
I actually followed the instructions for strut removal from a competitors product and finished the second side much faster and easier than the the first side using the super lift instructions. The truck looks great with the leveling kit in place.
Reviewed by Adam E (OREGON CITY, OR) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — Feb 06, 2017 6:52 AM
Worked as advertised. Also added a Readylift track bar relocation bracket to keep the axle centered. Drives like stock after adding 2 deg. caster bushings. As always AutoAnthing's service was top notch!
Reviewed by brian l (windber, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Feb 03, 2017 9:20 PM
Directions are horrible. Does not explain how you have to switch the struts or rotate the top strut plate. Took 12 hours to complete because of lousy directions and getting a front end alignment after requires a camber and caster kit. Only positive is I love the stance of my truck.
- superlift suspension systems
- shocks for a lowered truck
- dodge mega cab fender flare
- heating pads that plug into car
- 4 inch lift kits for suburban 2500 1999
- chevy car mats
- toyota suspension
- titan replacement suspension
- 2006 dodge durango shocks
- ford f350 cover
- luggage rack storage containers
- air intake kits for trucks
- vehicle horns