- Save 15% Use Promo Code 107015
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Relieve your ride of its front-end rake with a Superlift Level Kit
- Custom-designed and built for your particular rig
- Raises your front-end up until it’s even with your rear for a parallel profile
- Perfect for eliminating sag from heavy front bumpers and winches
- Makes room for oversized wheels and tires
- Rugged construction for years of dependable duty
- Superlift proudly crafts their Leveling Kits in the USA
- Your Superlift Leveling Kit is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
No one likes the stink bug look—when your full-sized rig’s rear-end sticks up higher than the front. Yet, manufacturers still churn out trucks that way, just in case you actually load a full half-ton of freight into the bed one day. Eliminate the rake and ride on an even keel with Superlift Leveling Kits.
Got an oversized bumper or hard-pulling winch that’s making your front sag towards the street? A Superlift Truck Leveling Kit is just the cure. It boosts and bolsters your suspension, overcoming the stress of overweight accessories. Better still, the bump in ride height makes room for mounting oversized wheels and tires.
Whether you’re riding on struts or torsion bars, there’s a Superlift Leveling Kit for your vehicle. These custom-designed kits come with either spacers or torsion keys that are tailored to your particular suspension. They’re easy to install, are made in the USA and come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Superlift Leveling Kits Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lee W (SAN JOSE, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tundra — Oct 02, 2016 8:29 PM
Extremely simple and effective front end leveling kit. Included all necessary hardware and I haven't had any complications with the front end at all. Just make sure you Grease the steering stops. If you hit a bump with the steering at the full lock the contact points were different and it made a screeching sound. The contact points still lined up so After I greased it, I was good to go . Solid product overall would definitely recommend.