- Save 15% Use Promo Code 107015
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your vertically challenged off-roader a big boost with Superlift Lift Kits
- Custom-engineered for your particular year, make and model
- Adds ample ground clearance for enhanced performance on the trail
- Give your rig a more intimidating street stance
- Pick from a range of height and shock options (varies by vehicle)
- Comes complete with all the gear you need for direct-fit installation
- Superlift Kits are built with pride in the USA
- Superlift Lift Kits are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The trail is unforgiving, but the glory of conquering a particularly challenging stretch is priceless. In order to survive in the wilds and come back with the bragging rights, you need enough ground clearance to roll over any obstacle in your path. And when it comes to burly lifts, nothing beats Superlift Lift Kits.
Big boulders, fallen logs, parking lot planter boxes—if it gets in your way, a Superlift Lift Kit makes sure it doesn’t dent, ding or demolish your drivetrain. These trail-ready suspension upgrades give you a big boost off the ground for unsurpassed rock-crawling performance. Plus, you can choose your level of lift, from a minor increase to make room for oversized tires or a boss Superlift 6 inch lift to take on the Rubicon.
Expertly crafted by seasoned trail heads, every Superlift Kit is custom-engineered to work flawlessly with your specific year, make and model. They come complete with all the gear you need for a direct install, and select kits are available with your choice of shocks. Your Superlift Lift Kit is made with pride in the USA and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- As you install your new Superlift Lift Kit, some drilling, cutting and/or welding may be required.
Superlift Lift Kits Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mike B (Kalispell, MT) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-150 — Nov 20, 2016 8:22 PM
Worked as advertised! A really nice upgrade that allowed me to run the wheel and tire combo I wanted. Relatively easy to install - instructions could have been a bit better but overall really great.
Reviewed by Jeff K (SAINT CLAIR SHORES, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Nov 23, 2015 11:54 AM
Ordered this kit for my 2008 Dodge Ram 1500, but no where on this site does is say that it cannot be used with 17" wheels. Only found that out when the kit was shipped and I was able to view directions. Autoanything.com did make it right by paying to ship it back to them. Just beware of details when you buy