- Drop it like it’s hot with Tanabe DF210 Lowering Springs
- Ideal balance between maximum drop and superb ride quality
- Increased handling plus an extremely well-balanced, comfortable ride
- Up to a 2.5” drop—the lowest in the Tanabe lineup
- Spring rate is raised 10-15% to compensate for shortened suspension travel
- Maintains shock lifespan without adversely affecting ride quality
- Crafted with the highest tensile strength ever achieved in a coil spring
- DF210 springs are sold as a front and rear set
- Your Tanabe DF210 Lowering Springs are backed by a 1-year warranty
With Tanabe DF210 Lowering Springs mounted at each corner, the answer to ‘how low can you go’ is low—really low. Dropping your street machine by up to a ground-pounding 2.5”, DF210 Lowering Springs give you the biggest drop in the Tanabe lineup—while raising handling performance through the roof.
To compensate for the shortened suspension travel, the DF210 Tanabe Lowering Spring rate is raised by 10-15%. This delivers the ideal balance between maximum drop and superb ride quality, and means your shocks won’t wear out prematurely.
Crafted with the highest tensile strength ever achieved in a coil spring, Tanabe springs are some of the strongest, thinnest and lightest springs on the market. And to drop all four corners, DF210s come in a front and rear set. Tanabe backs your DF210 Lowering Springs with a 1-year warranty.
Tanabe DF210 Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by zach s (mulino, OR) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Sentra — Jul 08, 2016 6:13 PM
Definitely noticed a height difference on my car and it pulls through the corners very well. Slightly difficult to install but it was my first DIY working with suspension. Satisfied
- Save 10% Use Promo Code 415710
Ships Between 12/05 - 12/07
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- tanabe suspension systems
- tein s-tech lowering springs review
- belltech 2 inch lowering springs for 2003 chevy silverado
- reviews on eibach springs
- toyota lift kits
- toyota suspension
- truck suspension air bags
- chevy 1500 lift kit
- pt cruiser springs
- suspension systems for toyota tacoma
- tailgate nets for pickups
- auto wind deflector
- rubber auto mats