- Maximize your ride’s performance with Tanabe GF210 Lowering Springs
- Geared toward increased agility and an aggressive stance
- Increases handling without compromising daily drivability
- Delivers up to a 1.5” drop for a subtle difference in stance
- A 20-30% raised spring rate provides excellent handling and stability
- Crafted with the highest tensile strength ever achieved in a coil spring
- GF210 springs are available as a front and rear set
- Your Tanabe GF210 Lowering Springs are backed by a 1-year warranty
Some tuners drop for looks. Some drop for style. But for those who drop for performance, you need a set of Tanabe GF210 Lowering Springs. Dropping your racer by 1.5” for an aggressive stance, GF210 Springs are really built for maximum traction.
The magic behind GF210 Lowering Springs is the over-stock spring rate. Raised by a whopping 20-30%, GF210 Springs deliver the hard-hitting performance, handling and stability it takes to dominate your competition. And though they work great with your stock gear, GF210s extract full potential when paired with high-performance shocks.
Crafted with the highest tensile strength ever achieved in a coil spring, Tanabe springs are some of the strongest, thinnest and lightest springs on the market. Plus, GF210s are available in a front and rear set, so you can drop all four corners evenly. Tanabe backs your GF210 Lowering Springs with a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships Between 4/28 - 5/02
- What Do You Drive?