- Give your ride a tasteful drop with Tanabe NF210 Lowering Springs
- Upgrades your overall ride quality and comfort
- Perfect for closing the fender gap when running large diameter wheels
- Increases handling while retaining factory ride quality
- Up to a 1.5” drop with a slightly raised (5%) spring rate
- Made with the highest tensile strength ever achieved in a coil spring
- NF210 Springs are sold as a front and rear set
- Your Tanabe NF210 Lowering Springs are backed by a 1-year warranty
Unless you’re straightening the curves on track day, too much drop is, well, too much. So instead of lowering your ride for the sake of lowering it, drop it tastefully with Tanabe NF210 Lowering Springs mounted at each corner. Dropping your luxury tuner by up to 1.5”, NF210 Springs are great for closing the fender gap around large diameter wheels.
To increase performance handling while retaining factory ride quality, Tanabe NF210 Lowering Springs raise the spring rate by a scant 5%. This gives your ride the elegant pose you’re looking for, without the teeth chattering stiffness associated with lesser performance coil springs.
Built with the highest tensile strength ever achieved in a coil spring, Tanabe springs are some of the strongest, thinnest and lightest springs on the market. NF210s come in a front and rear set so you can drop all four corners at once. Tanabe backs your NF210 Lowering Springs with a 1-year warranty.
Tanabe NF210 Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Larry R. N (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Yukon — Sep 14, 2016 10:04 PM
These are Great Quality Lowering Springs that lowered my '93 Lexus SC400 just the right amount, while maintaining a comfortable ride. We are very happy with the end result.
Ships Between 2/23 - 2/27
- What Do You Drive?