- Beef up your performance and style with TEIN H.Tech Lowering Springs
- Custom tuned for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Lowers your ride with a subtle 1.2 inch drop (depends on vehicle)
- A lower center of gravity improves vehicle handling
- Progressive spring rate maintains comfortable ride quality
- Built from chrome vanadium spring steel
- Designed to be used with OEM or aftermarket shocks & dampers
- Extensive road testing ensures the proper balance between performance and comfort
- Includes 4 coil springs
- Fitted with silencer rubber (depends on model)
- Finished with a stylish and rust-resistant dual-stage gold powder coat
- Your TEIN H.Tech Lowering Springs are covered by a 1-year warranty
Some lowering springs claim to be fast and furious, but the only thing furious about ‘em is the backache you get from the harsh ride quality. So, save your back and go for the enhanced performance and subtle style of TEIN H.Tech Lowering Springs. Custom tuned for your specific year, make and model vehicle, these lowering springs deliver a refined drop of around 1.2" for enhanced performance and a sporty look.
TEIN High Tech Springs lower your vehicle's center of gravity, which reduces squat during acceleration, body roll during cornering and nose dive during braking. Once installed, your vehicle goes from a mushy mess to a road-tuned street machine.
To bolster your ride's style even more, TEIN powder coats your High.Tech lowering coil springs with a gold finish. And, for an even drop on both front and rear, your kit includes a set of 4 springs. What's more, TEIN backs your H.Tech Lowering Springs with a 1-year warranty.
TEIN H.TECH Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Angel T (Philadelphia, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Accord — Apr 16, 2018 8:07 PM
I called and ask the customer service for recommendation for my 2007 Honda Accord to lower it he looked in the computer and told me the best size for my car and how low it will be and that's exactly what I wanted for my car to be even and low but not low to the ground just tire to fender ratio I want to thank the guy that gave you the recommendation I don't know his name but I hope you guys recorded my phone call with him
Reviewed by marcel c (CULPEPER, VA) Reviewed for a 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Oct 14, 2017 11:04 AM
Easy to install, custom fit ,nice look and ride Better than I expected
Reviewed by Scott L (WINTER HAVEN, FL) — May 25, 2017 9:32 AM
Didn't realize what I was missing until I replaced my struts and springs. Paired these springs with Gabriel struts and shocks.
Reviewed by Christian R (Fort Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Jan 31, 2017 7:09 AM
As soon as i installed these springs i feel the difference in every corner i take. The ride is perfect, not bumpy at all, and i did get the advertised 2 in drop in front and rear. Would highly recommend to anyone
Reviewed by David R (Miramar, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Infiniti G37 — Nov 23, 2016 8:14 PM
Springs give a nice modest drop when first put on when they settle after miles driven they sit at a near perfect height. They don't sit too low and the ride quality isn't that much more stiff than stock. Definitely great bang for your buck.
Ships Between 4/26 - 4/30
- What Do You Drive?