- Beef up your performance and style with TEIN H.Tech Lowering Springs
- Custom tuned for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Lowers your ride with a subtle 1.2 inch drop (depends on vehicle)
- A lower center of gravity improves vehicle handling
- Progressive spring rate maintains comfortable ride quality
- Built from chrome vanadium spring steel
- Designed to be used with OEM or aftermarket shocks & dampers
- Extensive road testing ensures the proper balance between performance and comfort
- Includes 4 coil springs
- Fitted with silencer rubber (depends on model)
- Finished with a stylish and rust-resistant dual-stage gold powder coat
- Your TEIN H.Tech Lowering Springs are covered by a 1-year warranty
Some lowering springs claim to be fast and furious, but the only thing furious about ‘em is the backache you get from the harsh ride quality. So, save your back and go for the enhanced performance and subtle style of TEIN H.Tech Lowering Springs. Custom tuned for your specific year, make and model vehicle, these lowering springs deliver a refined drop of around 1.2" for enhanced performance and a sporty look.
TEIN High Tech Springs lower your vehicle's center of gravity, which reduces squat during acceleration, body roll during cornering and nose dive during braking. Once installed, your vehicle goes from a mushy mess to a road-tuned street machine.
To bolster your ride's style even more, TEIN powder coats your High.Tech lowering coil springs with a gold finish. And, for an even drop on both front and rear, your kit includes a set of 4 springs. What's more, TEIN backs your H.Tech Lowering Springs with a 1-year warranty.
TEIN H.TECH Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jay w (CORDOVA, TN) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Celica — Sep 01, 2015 8:23 PM
matched with monroe shocks i have that 1 inch drop and great performance on the road in a city full of potholes and bad streets. corners are a breeze with my celica firmly planted. A++ to auto anything for great service and tein for a top quality product.
Reviewed by Tyler W (MONMOUTH JUNCTION, NJ) Reviewed for a 2003 Honda Civic — Jul 05, 2015 4:52 PM
the .8 in drop does wonders. It's not slammed by an means but it looks way better than stock height. Since it is only .8 dropped it does not ruin the performance of the Mcpherson suspension. All in all when you combine these springs with some koin yellow, and bushing the handle is unreal.!
Reviewed by Rajmund K (PHILADELPHIA, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Subaru Legacy — Mar 27, 2015 8:32 PM
Like the ride quality as is just a little bit more stiffness then oem. Installed with "saggy bottom" spacers on rear to even out ride height. Item have a great look and quality fitment and finish. Awesome buy.
Reviewed by carlos d (MELVINDALE, MI) — Mar 25, 2015 8:25 PM
Love the drop on my G decided to go with the 350z springs h tein and not disappointed. Ride is pretty much stock or even better. I suggest them for a nice drop not slam (daily driver).
Ships Between 11/25 - 12/01
- What Do You Drive?