- Beef up your performance and style with TEIN H.Tech Lowering Springs
- Custom tuned for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Lowers your ride with a subtle 1.2 inch drop (depends on vehicle)
- A lower center of gravity improves vehicle handling
- Progressive spring rate maintains comfortable ride quality
- Built from chrome vanadium spring steel
- Designed to be used with OEM or aftermarket shocks & dampers
- Extensive road testing ensures the proper balance between performance and comfort
- Includes 4 coil springs
- Fitted with silencer rubber (depends on model)
- Finished with a stylish and rust-resistant dual-stage gold powder coat
- Your TEIN H.Tech Lowering Springs are covered by a 1-year warranty
Some lowering springs claim to be fast and furious, but the only thing furious about ‘em is the backache you get from the harsh ride quality. So, save your back and go for the enhanced performance and subtle style of TEIN H.Tech Lowering Springs. Custom tuned for your specific year, make and model vehicle, these lowering springs deliver a refined drop of around 1.2" for enhanced performance and a sporty look.
TEIN High Tech Springs lower your vehicle's center of gravity, which reduces squat during acceleration, body roll during cornering and nose dive during braking. Once installed, your vehicle goes from a mushy mess to a road-tuned street machine.
To bolster your ride's style even more, TEIN powder coats your High.Tech lowering coil springs with a gold finish. And, for an even drop on both front and rear, your kit includes a set of 4 springs. What's more, TEIN backs your H.Tech Lowering Springs with a 1-year warranty.
TEIN H.TECH Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rajmund K (PHILADELPHIA, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Subaru Legacy — Mar 27, 2015 8:32 PM
Like the ride quality as is just a little bit more stiffness then oem. Installed with "saggy bottom" spacers on rear to even out ride height. Item have a great look and quality fitment and finish. Awesome buy.
Reviewed by carlos d (MELVINDALE, MI) — Mar 25, 2015 8:25 PM
Love the drop on my G decided to go with the 350z springs h tein and not disappointed. Ride is pretty much stock or even better. I suggest them for a nice drop not slam (daily driver).
Reviewed by Jacob M (FAIRMONT, MN) Reviewed for a 2000 Honda Civic — Mar 25, 2015 5:37 AM
H techs arent't for the guy that wants to slam his car. They give your car a much better look by taking away some of the large wheel gaps that most cars have. They give a much better feel and even though they arent extremely agressive they were a great addition to my Civic Si as far as performance goes. I recommend to anyone looking to get OEM feel but type-R performance.
Reviewed by Aaron B (LEANDER, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Infiniti G35 — Mar 17, 2015 11:22 PM
So glad I put these on my g take turns and accelerates perfect...for daily drivers this is perfect. My main objective was to get rid of the gap between tire and body I love it. HINT YOU WILL NEED CAMBER KIT IF YOU WANT TO SAVE MONEY ON TIRES
- Ships Between 7/01 - 7/06
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- tein suspension systems
- st suspension speedtech springs
- tein s tech springs
- eibach lowering spring reviews
- lift kits nissan
- air bags for truck suspension
- toyota suspension
- 2009 prius eibach
- pontiac solstice floor mats
- jeep wrangler shocks
- bed cover for trucks
- cheap cold air intake kits
- custom truck floor mats