- Beef up your performance and style with TEIN H.Tech Lowering Springs
- Custom tuned for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Lowers your ride with a subtle 1.2 inch drop (depends on vehicle)
- A lower center of gravity improves vehicle handling
- Progressive spring rate maintains comfortable ride quality
- Built from chrome vanadium spring steel
- Designed to be used with OEM or aftermarket shocks & dampers
- Extensive road testing ensures the proper balance between performance and comfort
- Includes 4 coil springs
- Fitted with silencer rubber (depends on model)
- Finished with a stylish and rust-resistant dual-stage gold powder coat
- Your TEIN H.Tech Lowering Springs are covered by a 1-year warranty
Some lowering springs claim to be fast and furious, but the only thing furious about ‘em is the backache you get from the harsh ride quality. So, save your back and go for the enhanced performance and subtle style of TEIN H.Tech Lowering Springs. Custom tuned for your specific year, make and model vehicle, these lowering springs deliver a refined drop of around 1.2" for enhanced performance and a sporty look.
TEIN High Tech Springs lower your vehicle's center of gravity, which reduces squat during acceleration, body roll during cornering and nose dive during braking. Once installed, your vehicle goes from a mushy mess to a road-tuned street machine.
To bolster your ride's style even more, TEIN powder coats your High.Tech lowering coil springs with a gold finish. And, for an even drop on both front and rear, your kit includes a set of 4 springs. What's more, TEIN backs your H.Tech Lowering Springs with a 1-year warranty.
TEIN H.TECH Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by carlos l (KILLEEN, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Scion tC — Sep 28, 2014 10:41 AM
Got the desired height that I wanted. Its a little lower in the front than the rear. definitely not a 2" drop though. the front is a little noisy over some bumps but I just had them put on and expect that to go away. overall, I got what I was looking for, and enjoy the ride it gives.
Reviewed by edwin c (ENGLEWOOD, NJ) — Jul 17, 2014 9:37 AM
I've had these on my 03 accord for about a month now on new kyb struts. Installation was really easy and I really like the results. The drop is mild but definitely noticeable. As per comfort they feel close to stock and not so stiff. The gold powder coat is also a plus.
Reviewed by Alphonso M (HESPERIA, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Corolla — Jun 23, 2014 12:04 PM
Installed these in my corolla it lowered the vehicle 1.3" all the way around initially, it seems the front end has settled in at another 1/4" lower in the front. Car rides much smoother at highway speeds now
Reviewed by luis m (PANORAMA CITY, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Honda Civic — May 13, 2014 8:41 PM
I read alot of the reviews on here before buying the springs and did my own research on them as well.... they seemed like a great fit for my 05 civic coupe but since installing them (500 miles ago) they are harsh... handling and drop height is great but the harshness and bouncing has to stop by the 1000 mile mark or they might be coming off
Reviewed by Cole B (LITTLE ROCK, AR) Reviewed for a 2007 Mazda 6 — Apr 28, 2014 7:19 AM
I had these installed with some OEM spectrum KYB shocks and struts. My car had about 90k miles on the original suspension and my car was starting to react unpredictably to bumps in the road so I figured it was time. The ride now is awesome and it's lowered just enough. Looks stockish but looks "right". Everyone won't know you're lowered; just that you have a sweet looking car. Handling is improved but comfort is about the same. I'm not scraping either. Highly recommend this moderate setup.
TEIN H.TECH Lowering Springs
- Save an Extra 5% Use Promo Code 13175
- Ships Between 1/26 - 1/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- tein suspension systems
- st suspension speedtech springs
- tein s tech springs
- eibach lowering spring reviews
- lift kits nissan
- air bags for truck suspension
- toyota suspension
- 2009 prius eibach
- pontiac solstice floor mats
- jeep wrangler shocks
- bed cover for trucks
- cheap cold air intake kits
- custom truck floor mats