- Get aggressive handling and style with TEIN S.Tech Lowering Springs
- Custom tuned for your specific year, make and model street machine
- Drops your ride by 1.5 sporty inches (depends on vehicle)
- Lower center of gravity improves vehicle handling
- Progressive spring rate maintains top-notch ride quality
- Crafted from chrome vanadium spring steel
- Designed to be used with OEM or aftermarket shocks & dampers
- Extensive road testing ensures the proper balance between performance and comfort
- Includes 4 coil springs
- Fitted with silencer rubber (depends on model)
- Finished with a rust-resistant racy green dual-stage powder coat
- Your TEIN S.Tech Lowering Springs are backed by a 1-year warranty
Stop, drop and roll—the show, your ride and your style that is—with a set of TEIN S.Tech Lowering Springs on all four corners. Custom tuned for your specific year, make and model vehicle, these lowering springs deliver around a 1.5" drop for enhanced road hugging action and a race-ready look.
TEIN Springs are designed to lower your vehicle's center of gravity, greatly reducing acceleration squat, cornering body roll and braking nose dive. Once installed, your street machine's suspension instantly goes from a mushy mess to a corner-hugging race set up.
Since the “S" in S.Tech stands for Style, TEIN coats these lowering coil springs with a racy green finish. On top of stylish, the patented dual-stage powder coating system delivers maximum rust resistance for years of use. And, for an even drop on both the front and rear, your kit includes a set of 4 springs. What's more, TEIN backs your S.Tech Lowering Springs with a 1-year limited warranty.
TEIN S.TECH Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
162 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mike M (LAKEVILLE, MA) Reviewed for a 2001 Nissan Maxima — May 12, 2015 8:54 PM
Nice drop, not too low, but just enough would DEFINITELY recommend. And perfect ride especially on corners, you can really feel the grab.
Reviewed by Eric M (SONOMA, CA) — May 04, 2015 1:05 AM
These springs significantly improved the drivability of my 1997 Toyota Tercel. I replaced the struts/shocks at 200K miles, but the car just never handled that great. The car has 250K miles on it now and I thought the struts/shocks needed to be replaced again, but this time I wanted to add stiffer springs. I bought these TEIN S.TECH springs after reading the reviews, plus thought a slight lowering would help. OMG, the car is so much better. It no longer wallows in the turns.
Reviewed by James M (SANDSTON, VA) — Apr 25, 2015 8:59 PM
I actually just installed the springs today and judging from the amount of driving I did today, the ride is very good! I was surprised and was looking for a harsh ride but the ride is similar to stock, just a tad bit stiffer, which is GREAT. Great Spring for the money!
Reviewed by Jeffrey F (CHICAGO, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Acura TSX — Apr 19, 2015 6:50 AM
Barely can tell I put lowering springs on, The comfort of the ride hardly changed. The hight is perfect. I would recomend these to everyone. Yes I would buy again.
TEIN S.TECH Lowering Springs
- Save an Extra 5% Use Promo Code 13175
- Ships Between 5/27 - 5/29
- What Do You Drive?