- Get aggressive handling and style with TEIN S.Tech Lowering Springs
- Custom tuned for your specific year, make and model street machine
- Drops your ride by 1.5 sporty inches (depends on vehicle)
- Lower center of gravity improves vehicle handling
- Progressive spring rate maintains top-notch ride quality
- Crafted from chrome vanadium spring steel
- Designed to be used with OEM or aftermarket shocks & dampers
- Extensive road testing ensures the proper balance between performance and comfort
- Includes 4 coil springs
- Fitted with silencer rubber (depends on model)
- Finished with a rust-resistant racy green dual-stage powder coat
- Your TEIN S.Tech Lowering Springs are backed by a 1-year warranty
Stop, drop and roll—the show, your ride and your style that is—with a set of TEIN S.Tech Lowering Springs on all four corners. Custom tuned for your specific year, make and model vehicle, these lowering springs deliver around a 1.5" drop for enhanced road hugging action and a race-ready look.
TEIN Springs are designed to lower your vehicle's center of gravity, greatly reducing acceleration squat, cornering body roll and braking nose dive. Once installed, your street machine's suspension instantly goes from a mushy mess to a corner-hugging race set up.
Since the “S" in S.Tech stands for Style, TEIN coats these lowering coil springs with a racy green finish. On top of stylish, the patented dual-stage powder coating system delivers maximum rust resistance for years of use. And, for an even drop on both the front and rear, your kit includes a set of 4 springs. What's more, TEIN backs your S.Tech Lowering Springs with a 1-year limited warranty.
TEIN S.TECH Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
134 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mackenzie G (COTTAGE GROVE, MN) Reviewed for a 2004 Mazda 3 — Oct 09, 2014 4:13 PM
I bought these for my Mazda 3 Sedan. Overall they are Perfect if you want a nice daily driver!. The ride is Slightly stiffer than stock. I barely noticed a difference in around town cruising. Where these shine is in the corners. They Really tighten up the car. They dropped the car about 1.75 inches after settling and that may not seem like much but It makes a difference on the looks!! If you want a daily driver with a more aggressive edge these are for you!
Reviewed by Rich D (Tempe, AZ) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Focus — Sep 03, 2014 8:27 AM
These springs worked better than I expected. Perfect for the street-they don't bottom out easy and ride smooth and not to stiff. Great for the money.
Reviewed by ANTHONY P (VICTORVILLE, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Altima — Aug 30, 2014 6:19 AM
Replacing my stock coils with Tein coils has completely changed the look of my car. It sets perfect, handles better and rides great. I would say after driving a bit and the coils settling the drop is about two inches all the way around.
Reviewed by Jeremiah J (OGDEN, UT) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Celica — Aug 19, 2014 10:22 AM
I bought these for my 02 celica for better performance and a more aggressive look. It adds just a slight camber to the back wheels but it looks great and uses all the wheels when your cornering. Looks great, better than the stock springs. A little difficult to take out the rear struts, but with a little force comes out. Easy to install other than that. Great product.
TEIN S.TECH Lowering Springs
- Ships Between 11/25 - 12/01
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- tein suspension systems
- st suspension speedtech springs
- b&g lowering springs
- eibach pro kit lowering springs
- datsun 521 air bag kit
- 1991 honds accord bra
- 2011 hundai sonata bra
- 1994 camaro coilovers
- leveling kit gmc sierra
- lincoln ls springs
- luggage rack for car
- rain guards for car windows
- trailer hitches for sale