- Get aggressive handling and style with TEIN S.Tech Lowering Springs
- Custom tuned for your specific year, make and model street machine
- Drops your ride by 1.5 sporty inches (depends on vehicle)
- Lower center of gravity improves vehicle handling
- Progressive spring rate maintains top-notch ride quality
- Crafted from chrome vanadium spring steel
- Designed to be used with OEM or aftermarket shocks & dampers
- Extensive road testing ensures the proper balance between performance and comfort
- Includes 4 coil springs
- Fitted with silencer rubber (depends on model)
- Finished with a rust-resistant racy green dual-stage powder coat
- Your TEIN S.Tech Lowering Springs are backed by a 1-year warranty
Stop, drop and roll—the show, your ride and your style that is—with a set of TEIN S.Tech Lowering Springs on all four corners. Custom tuned for your specific year, make and model vehicle, these lowering springs deliver around a 1.5" drop for enhanced road hugging action and a race-ready look.
TEIN Springs are designed to lower your vehicle's center of gravity, greatly reducing acceleration squat, cornering body roll and braking nose dive. Once installed, your street machine's suspension instantly goes from a mushy mess to a corner-hugging race set up.
Since the “S" in S.Tech stands for Style, TEIN coats these lowering coil springs with a racy green finish. On top of stylish, the patented dual-stage powder coating system delivers maximum rust resistance for years of use. And, for an even drop on both the front and rear, your kit includes a set of 4 springs. What's more, TEIN backs your S.Tech Lowering Springs with a 1-year limited warranty.
TEIN S.TECH Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
185 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Julio Alexander G (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2002 Honda Accord — Apr 07, 2016 11:42 AM
wanted some good springs to match up with my koni yellow shocks and these ride perfect. Eliminates my wheel gap without causing any rubbing on my 17 inch wheels. Makes my car feel like new. Would recommend to anyone looking to just eliminate wheel gap but not looking to be dumped on the ground.
Ships Between 5/04 - 5/06
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- tein suspension systems
- sport tech springs review
- b&g lowering springs
- eibach pro kit lowering springs
- toyota lift kits
- toyota suspension
- truck suspension air bags
- dodge challenger springs
- lift kits for chevy trailblazer
- 2004 dodge ram 1500 suspension
- automobile trailer hitches
- car floor protectors
- front bras for cars