- Get aggressive handling and style with TEIN S.Tech Lowering Springs
- Custom tuned for your specific year, make and model street machine
- Drops your ride by 1.5 sporty inches (depends on vehicle)
- Lower center of gravity improves vehicle handling
- Progressive spring rate maintains top-notch ride quality
- Crafted from chrome vanadium spring steel
- Designed to be used with OEM or aftermarket shocks & dampers
- Extensive road testing ensures the proper balance between performance and comfort
- Includes 4 coil springs
- Fitted with silencer rubber (depends on model)
- Finished with a rust-resistant racy green dual-stage powder coat
- Your TEIN S.Tech Lowering Springs are backed by a 1-year warranty
Stop, drop and roll—the show, your ride and your style that is—with a set of TEIN S.Tech Lowering Springs on all four corners. Custom tuned for your specific year, make and model vehicle, these lowering springs deliver around a 1.5" drop for enhanced road hugging action and a race-ready look.
TEIN Springs are designed to lower your vehicle's center of gravity, greatly reducing acceleration squat, cornering body roll and braking nose dive. Once installed, your street machine's suspension instantly goes from a mushy mess to a corner-hugging race set up.
Since the “S" in S.Tech stands for Style, TEIN coats these lowering coil springs with a racy green finish. On top of stylish, the patented dual-stage powder coating system delivers maximum rust resistance for years of use. And, for an even drop on both the front and rear, your kit includes a set of 4 springs. What's more, TEIN backs your S.Tech Lowering Springs with a 1-year limited warranty.
TEIN S.TECH Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
147 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by christopher b (PORTLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 2007 Subaru Legacy — Feb 18, 2015 8:32 PM
They did not come with instructions, which was fine. They install pretty easy, but the spring didn't seat perfect in my top hat. Over all a great product and gave me the height I wanted.
Reviewed by Cole F (HARTSBURG, MO) Reviewed for a 2008 Infiniti G37 — Feb 11, 2015 8:13 PM
Bought these for my 08 G37 Coupe and I couldn't be happier, same comfort of ride with better handling and most important of all and aggressive drop.
TEIN S.TECH Lowering Springs
- Save an Extra 5% Use Promo Code 13175
- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04
- What Do You Drive?