- Take total control over your ride’s suspension with the Tokico DSK Springs/Shocks Kit
- Expertly engineered in the U.S.A. for a custom fit on your ride
- Comes with four Tokico D–Spec Shocks for maximum compression and rebound adjustability and four Lowering Springs for a 0.75" to 1.8” drop
- A twist of the 7.5–way dampening dial lets you go stiffer for sportier driving or softer for greater cruising comfort
- Twin–valve design, high–performance oil seal and a powerful piston ensure consistent handling at any setting
- Tokico’s Springs are wrought from siliconspring alloy that’s heat treated, shot peened and powder coated
- Tokico covers your DSK Kit with a Lifetime Warranty
It's your car, and you know exactly how you want it set up—stiff for track days and softer on weekdays. Now, you can switch between rock hard to baby soft and everywhere in between with the Tokico DSK Spring/Shock Kit.
Whether you're commuting to work or ripping around hairpin turns at the raceway, the Tokico DSK Series Kit is fully adjustable to handle all driving conditions. It all starts with the four Tokico D–Spec Shocks. Custom designed here in the U.S.A., they're equipped with a smart dial that lets you fine tune the rebound and compression rate at each wheel. They're so easy to adjust, you can drive comfortably to the track, crank up the stiffness before the race, and soften it up for the victorious drive home.
Along with D–Spec Shocks, your DSK Kit also comes with four matching Tokico Lowering Springs. By dropping your ride height down up to 1.8", they dramatically reduce body roll, brake diving and acceleration squat—all while giving your steering wheel hair–trigger responsiveness. Best of all, Tokico DSK Shocks and Springs come with a Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code 123510
Ships Between 5/30 - 6/01
- What Do You Drive?