- Bolster your rig’s suspension with the Tokico HPK Shocks/Springs Kit
- Custom built and configured to pair perfectly with your stock suspension
- Makes your ride 5–15% stiffer and drops your ride height from 0.05" to 1.75” for race–winning traction, steering response and cornering
- Preserves your ride quality while boosting your handling
- Comes complete with four non–adjustable Tokico HP Shocks and matching Tokico Springs
- HP Shocks boast variable valving, high–performance oil and powerful pistons for maximum dampening reliability that responds to the road
- Tokico Springs are wrought from siliconspring alloy that’s heat treated, shot peened and powder coated
- Tokico backs your HPK Kit with a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're breaking away from the pack around turn seven or taking the freeway onramp at full speed, a stiffer suspension keeps you in total control. Cut the slop out of your steering with the pulse–raising Tokico HPK Spring/Shock Kit.
Tighter cornering, stickier traction and hair–trigger steering response are just the beginning. The Tokico HPK Kit is custom engineered to boost your stock stiffness by 5–15% and lower your ride height up to 1.75"—and that translates to incredible driving performance that's as reliable as the Nurbergring is treacherous.
What's the source of your Tokico HPK Kit's strength? It all starts with the four custom–tuned Tokico HP Shocks. Thanks to their multi–stage variable–aperture valving, specially formulated oil, and unique piston design, they dish up powerful dampening at medium and high piston speeds instead of at low speeds. In short, they respond to your driving and get stiffer the harder you push ‘em. Along with the HP Shocks, you also get matching Springs that are built to the same high standards. And, your Tokico SPL Shocks And Springs are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Tokico HPK Spring/Shock Kit Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jesus G (Colonia, NJ) Reviewed for a 1996 Honda Civic — Jan 01, 2013 10:07 PM
Good alternative to coilovers, they handle great, and most importantly...you save a lot on price. After upgrade you may want to consider front and rear strut bars as you will experience more body flex due to stiffness of sporty suspension. Springs are not too low, not too high and the 1.5" drop sits real nice!
Tokico HPK Spring/Shock Kit
- Ships Between 2/02 - 2/04
- What Do You Drive?