- Take your suspension to the next level with the Tokico HSK Springs/Shocks Kit
- Expertly engineered in Japan and custom tailored to boost your ride’s traction, cornering and steering response
- Includes four Tokico HTS Shocks for total compression and rebound adjustability and four Lowering Springs for a 0.75” to 1.8” street–hugging drop
- A twist of the 7.5–way dampening dial lets you go stiffer for racing or softer for cruising
- Equipped with a twin–valving system, a high–performance oil seal and a powerful piston for bullet–proof durability
- Tokico’s Lowering Springs are wrought from siliconspring alloy that’s heat treated, shot peened and powder coated
- Tokico covers your HSK Springs and Shocks Kit with a Lifetime Warranty
Unless you somehow convince your rich uncle to sponsor your racing passion, the car you take to the track is probably the same one you drive to work. Unfortunately, track–only shocks and springs are too stiff to commute without aggravating your sciatica. Instead of swapping out your dampeners after each race, tune your suspension on the fly with the Tokico HSK Spring/Shock Kit. It's 7.5–way rebound and compression adjustor dial lets you go from soft to aggressive in seconds.
The power behind the Tokico HSK Series stems from the Japanese–designed HTS Shocks. Born and bred on the drift–tastic streets of Tokyo, they're engineered from the mandrel–pulled case up for peak driving performance. Their twin–valve design, powerful oil seal and an ingenious piston add up to a track–proven design that cranks up your traction, tightens your cornering and makes your steering wheel more responsive than an alderman in need of votes.
Along with the Tokico HSK Shocks, you also get two pairs of matching Tokico HSK Springs. Not only do they drop your ride height up to 1.8" for wicked cornering, sticky traction and lightning–fast steering response. To top it all off, your Tokico HSK Shocks and Springs are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Tokico HSK Spring/Shock Kit
- Ships Between 3/05 - 3/09
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- tokico hp performance shock absorbers and struts
- tokico hp blue shocks
- rancho adjustable shocks
- skyjacker m95
- shock absorber comparisons for acura 2001
- lift kits nissan
- toyota suspension
- altima suspension upgrades
- f150 lowering springs
- floor mats for dodge journey
- garage stops
- hard roll up tonneau cover
- suv trunk mats