- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add a leaf and stop the squat with Tuff Country Add-A-Leaf Springs
- Economical way to lift your leaf spring-equipped vehicle
- Provides additional strength to old, weak leaf springs
- Every Tuff Country Add a Leaf are designed to increase your payload capacity
- Ideal for use with vehicles that have winches or snowplows
- Includes the center pin to ease installation
- Your Tuff Country Add a Leafs carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Give your back-end a little boost with Tuff Country Add-A-Leaf Springs. Crafted to fit into your factory leaf spring stack, these economical upgrades deliver strength, lift and increased payload capacity to your truck or SUV. Includes center pin. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Tuff Country Add-A-Leaf Springs Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bruce R (RAVENNA, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Wednesday at 10:38 AM
A properly designed add a leaf should be long enough to fit in between the other leaf lengths. About 32 inches in length. This one is the same length as the factory overload leaf. Useless in my opinion. It will ride rougher and will have a shorter life span. I will most likely have to send these back. I have bought another pair from somewhere else that were about 42 inches in length.
Reviewed by Carroll J (Palm Springs, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Dec 06, 2016 7:43 PM
installed a belltech lowering kit on my '16 F150 and rear was way too low and on bumpstops, belltech support useless. So tried these on a wim, perfect cure for a poorly designed kit by Belltech
Reviewed by jake h (ALOHA, OR) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-350 — Nov 19, 2016 9:31 AM
Gave exactly 2" of lift. Perfect if you lifted your Super Duty and the rear ended up lower than the front. Ride is still good, I can't tell a difference.
Reviewed by Kenneth S (HANAHAN, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jun 27, 2016 5:32 AM
2015 Chevy Silverado 1500. Good price, shipped on time, and easily installed myself in about 2 hrs. It does what it is supposed to do. Would recommend to anybody.
- tuff country suspension systems
- 86 toyota pickup m95 extended front shocks
- ebc slotted rotor
- extang full tilt tool box cover
- air ride suspension
- mercedes-benz floor mats
- toyota suspension
- bed rails for tundra
- 2008 f250 steering stabilizer
- dodge ram suspension upgrades
- luggage rack bag
- computer chips for trucks
- trailer tow hitch