- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tuff Country Block Kits let you lift the rear of your ride without breaking the bank
- Blocks are available in tapered or non-tapered design
- Choose from a range of sizes to suit your setup – 1” to 5.5”
- Custom-engineered to maintain your factory ride quality
- Block Kits include 2 lift blocks, 4 zinc-plated U-bolts and hardware
- Tuff Country crafts their Block Kits proudly in the USA
- Your Tuff Country Suspension Block Kit is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Give your back-end just the right boost with a Tuff Country Leaf Spring Block Kit. Custom-designed for your ride, this block kit includes 2 rear lift blocks, 4 zinc-plated U-bolts and all the hardware you need for an easy installation. Available in sizes from 1” to 5.5”. Made in the USA. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Tuff Country Block Kits Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kristopher S (Biloxi, MS) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Dec 17, 2016 5:28 AM
U bolts are zinc and subject to rust and should be at least a low grade stainless The blocks are made from poured cast and arrive showing the grinds uses to clean up the seams. Could of at least painted if not just primered them as they are an eyesore when installed due to factory black finish on everything under the truck except cheap zinc u bolts and nasty looking iron blocks . Function well. But for the purchase amount compared to actual cost of 4 u bolts and 2 iron blocks. Aesthetics need pr