- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get in touch with the superior handling offered by Tuff Country Steering Stabilizers
- Reduces or eliminates steering shimmy by absorbing suspension movement often associated with lifted vehicles
- Offered in single or dual configurations, with single stabilizers being most effective with 33" tires
- Dual Tuff Country Steering Dampers recommended for tires sized 35" or greater
- Piston rod-protecting shock boots sold separately
- Tuff Country Truck Steering Stabilizers are made in the USA
- Your Tuff Country Steering Stabilizers are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Smooth out your rig’s ride quality with Tuff Country Steering Stabilizers. Most effective when used with 33” tires – with dual configurations working best with 35” tires – these steering dampers cut down on vibrations and improves handling for your truck on any surface. Made in the USA. 1-year warranty.
Tuff Country Steering Stabilizers Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Cliff L (Bruce Crossing, MI) Reviewed for a 1988 Ford F-350 — Apr 22, 2016 4:12 AM
I will not recommend these to anyone,first the instructions we're useless,second they did not work the the way I expected.The truck wandered toward traffic or the ditch when encountering a turn.
- tuff country steering system
- covercraft noah customer reviews
- dba brake rotors 5000 series
- moog steering stabilizer
- dodge diesel power chips
- audi logo floor mats
- toyota dash mats
- nissan altima cargo liner
- 2001 mercury cougar coupe window visor rain guards
- 300zx car cover
- customized car floor mats
- seat covers for suvs
- truck trailer hitches