- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Improve your rig’s performance on- and off-road with Tuff Country SX6000 Shocks & Struts
- Ideal for use in all lifted mid-size and mini trucks, Jeeps and SUVs
- Cellular gas pressure charged to limit fading and give your ride quicker shock response
- Multi-stage valving increases your rebound rate for a smooth, controlled ride
- Polyurethane bushings reduce vibration and absorb blows better than rubber
- Boasts innovative and cost-efficient twin-tube construction
- Optional Tuff Country Shock Boots sold separately
- Your Tuff Country SX6000 Shock Reviews are made in the USA and carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty
There’s truth to the old saying, “The bigger they are, the harder they fall,” but none of the proverbs have anything to say about your compact but capable mid-size truck, Jeep or SUV. And after all the hours you’ve spent tinkering on it in your garage, readying it for the off-road, it has – and deserves – your complete confidence. But before you head out on another adventure, make sure your suspension system is up to the challenge and upgrade to a fresh set of Tuff Country SX6000 Shocks & Struts.
It doesn’t matter how aggressively you drive – Tuff Country SX6000s boast twin-tube construction to fine-tune your handling and utilize multi-stage valving to increase your rig’s rebound rate. Furthermore, these quality, USA-made shocks have been cellular gas charged to cut down on fading.
Compatible with universally-sized Tuff Country Shock Boots (sold separately) and equipped with durable, anti-vibration polyurethane bushings, your Tuff Country SX6000 Shocks are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.