- Sync your air compressor to your air tank and get in-cab control with the VIAIR Onboard Air Hookup Kit
- Comes complete with everything you need to properly mount and link your VIAIR system to your vehicle
- Your VIAIR Onboard Air Hookup Kit includes a pressure switch with a built-in relay, an illuminated dash panel gauge, 20' of positive extension wire, 20' of air delivery line tubing, and all hardware
- Pressure switches are available in your choice of 150 psi, 125 psi or 105 psi cutoffs
- Run your air system right from your seat-the illuminated dash panel gauge's integrated on/off switch
- One Year Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
You've got your VIAIR Air Compressor. You've got your air tank. But how do you go about linking them together and having in-cab control? With the VIAIR Onboard Air Hookup Kit. Designed with your quality VIAIR compressor gear in mind, this kit comes with everything you need to mount and manage your VIAIR system.
Out on the trail, at the worksite, or even down at the lake-you can control your VIAIR system while you relax in your front seat with the Onboard Air Hookup Kit. Along with all the tubing and hoses, this kit comes with an illuminated dash panel gauge. That way, you can keep an eye on the pressure and turn the system on and off using the integrated power switch.
What's more, your VIAIR Onboard Air Hookup Kit comes with the most important part: a pressure switch. It measures the psi in your air tank and tells your air compressor to get to work when the pressure drops too low. It's available in 150 psi, 125 psi or 105 psi cutoffs. Includes a 1-year warranty.
VIAIR Onboard Air Hookup Kit Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by william w (Evergreen, CO) — Jan 04, 2009 2:04 PM
The onboard electrical kit had all the key parts that are difficult to procure one at a time. I have a Viair compressor and tank and this completes the installation to make it work as one system.
Reviewed by jessica f (East Bend, NC) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Cherokee — Feb 11, 2008 7:14 AM
Arrived quickly and was everything I needed to hook up my VIAIR compressor.. Very happy w/ the setup and the pressure switch works perfectly. A++ Kit~!
Reviewed by Steven P (Spanaway, WA) Reviewed for a 1979 Chevy Silverado — Jan 24, 2008 12:42 PM
The products that you produce to the consumer is they best out there. Iam very happy with what i have recieved from your company,and the promted delivery you serve.Also iam about to make a order right this minute! thanks very much Steven w. perea.
Reviewed by eric S (Santa Barbara, CA) — May 14, 2007 10:11 PM
Nice kit, but no mention that you cannot connect the gauge line too close to the pump, or the gauge needle will vibrate wildly as the pump pulses. Needed to buy another tee to locate the pressure sense line on the tank output, rather than near the pump. Other than that, very nice product.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
- viair suspension systems
- diamondback hd truck bed cover
- tuff country coil springs
- tuff country control arms
- toyota suspension
- jeep leveling kit
- volkswagen cabin air filters
- cadillac escalade seat covers
- lift kit for gmc sierra
- touareg suspension upgrade
- how are turn signal mirrors for cars trucks made
- truck bed rubber liner
- truck single side step