- Step up your suspension with a race-inspired set of Whiteline Strut Mounts
- Custom made for a perfect fit in place of your stock camber plates
- Their offset design gives you up to an extra +.75° caster and -.5° camber for unbeatable handling and stability
- Built tough from low-compliance, high-duro rubber and twin-shielded bearings
- Comes with installation instructions for a simple setup
- Your Whiteline Strut Mounts are backed by a 3-year warranty
Let's get down to brass tacks—most of the alignment parts on your ride are as mysterious to understand as they are difficult to reach and replace. Camber plates, on the other hand, are simple to find, easy to replace and deliver unmistakable handling enhancements—especially when you upgrade with Whiteline Strut Mounts.
Expertly engineered for a perfect fit in place of your stock strut toppers, Whiteline Strut Mounts are built for performance. Their offset design gives you up to an extra +.75° caster and -.5° camber, spelling radical steering on the road or at the track.
Whiteline uses only premium materials to construct your Camber/Caster Plates. Blending low-compliance, high-duro rubber with twin-shielded bearings, they have enough backbone to withstand trips around Laguna Seca or your local mall parking lot. And, they come with a 3-year warranty.
Whiteline Strut Mounts Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chris G (Martinsville, IL) Reviewed for a 2009 Pontiac G8 — Feb 06, 2015 8:09 PM
They really did make a huge difference in the handling of my Pontiac G8. I don't regret the purchase at all. Auto anything gave me a great deal on them.
Reviewed by Malcolm K (Grand Blanc, MI) Reviewed for a 2009 Pontiac G8 — Jul 30, 2014 5:06 PM
Strut mount replacement is common for the G8's. After researching everyone recommended the Whiteline mounts. I've been driving on these for about a week and the front end no longer has the annoying clunks. I also swapped my end links with Whiteline units and the steering feel is much improved. The only negative so far is the installations directions. Whiteline only provided very basic instructions with no pictures. I found much better instructions with Torque specs on line.
- Ships By 7/06
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- whiteline suspension parts
- whiteline anti-lift kit
- eibach pro-alignment camber kit - adjustable ball joint
- sway bar collar
- toyota lift kits
- air ride suspension kits
- toyota suspension
- suspension frontier
- toyota sienna all weather mats
- tahoe shocks
- bike rack for trucks
- pickup truck bed cover
- truck floormats