- Bolster your anti-sway bar with Whiteline Sway Bar Mounts
- Custom designed to directly replace your factory mounts
- Built for maximum rigidity to fight off bar flex and enhance response
- An essential upgrade for large-diameter and adjustable sway bars
- Forged from super-strong alloy for lasting reliability
- Includes new bushings and hardware to mount your anti roll bar
- Your Whiteline Sway Bar Mounts are backed by a 3-year warranty
Spirited driving puts a lot of stress on your stock components—especially if you've tinkered around with aftermarket upgrades. You wouldn't drop a stage-four turbo on your motor without beefing up your braking strength. And, if you've stepped up your suspension with a track-ready sway bar, you need to swap out your factory anti roll bar mounts with burly Whiteline Sway Bar Mounts.
Engineered to absorb the gnarliest lateral g-forces, Whiteline Anti Sway Bar Mounts deliver maximum rigidity to fight off flexing and breaks. Not only do they protect against premature failures, they improve your bar's response for tighter cornering and smoother slaloming.
Custom designed for your ride, Whiteline Sway Bar Mounts bolt directly in place of your factory gear for an easy, at-home install. What's more, Whiteline mounts are carved from choice alloys and come with new bushings and mounting hardware. Plus, they're backed by a 3-year warranty.
Whiteline Sway Bar Mounts Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Ramil B (ANCHORAGE, AK) Reviewed for a 1998 Subaru Impreza — Aug 17, 2014 4:06 PM
Great quality product from Whiteline. Only issue I have was the black bushings that came with them, seem to be a little to small to fit my Whiteline 22MM RSB mounts. I had to force it down a bit and clamp it to make it work. I suggest removing your OEM RSB mounts while the vehicle is on jacks and removing the rear passenger wheel off to get to the bolts.
Ships By 11/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- whiteline suspension systems
- bilstein shocks 5100 series
- license plates front
- pace edwards contractor rig rack
- toyota suspension
- chevy truck bed caps
- jeep leveling kit
- ford f150 truck mats
- toyota tundra suspension lift kits
- suspension kits
- truck storage boxes
- automotive performance chips
- custom truck seat covers