- Let your rig cut loose on a set of Dick Cepek Fun Country Tires
- Wide, offset tread with large surface area for excellent grip and response
- Excellent off-road traction with a quiet ride and superior durability
- Notched shoulders, scalloped ribs and an enhanced buttress maximize traction and prevent lug tearing
- Computer optimized pitch sequence makes for a quieter ride and even wear
- Deep, multi-dimensional side-biters deliver grip and protection
- New compound delivers improved cut and chip protection
- 3-ply sidewalls with cross ply technology improves handling, puncture/tear resistance and towing capabilities
- Stone ejector ribs and ultra-thin sipes resist stone retention and cracking
- Your Dick Cepek Fun Country Tires are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Getting the off-road traction you need to tackle the trails with the on-road silence you want on the morning commute can be a delicate balance. But now there’s a way to get a firm grip on the backcountry without causing your fellow commuters to duck and cover—Dick Cepek Fun Country Tires.
Crafted with a wide, offset tread and a large surface area, DC Fun Country tires deliver excellent grip and ultimate responsiveness. For maximum traction, DC Fun Country 2 tires feature notched shoulders, scalloped ribs and an enhanced buttress design. And to keep the noise down, your Fun Country Tires use a computer optimized pitch sequence that also aids in even wear.
Whether your truck or SUV sits stock, level or lifted, it always gets the right rubber for the job thanks to Dick Cepek’s wide range of sizes, diameters and widths. Fun Country rubber delivers excellent traction, a quiet ride and superior durability, all backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Check tire clearance before mounting tires on wheels
- Tire balancing is required after mounting tires
- A 4-wheel alignment is recommended after tire installation
- Wheels are sold separately
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25