- Make tracks on every rugged road with Dick Cepek Trail Country Tires
- Features the world-famous Dick Cepek tread pattern
- Silica-enriched long-life compound for durability and superb wet traction
- Aggressive off-road capabilities with confident highway control
- Scalloped shoulder lugs improve off-road traction
- Zigzagged circumferential grooves increase soft surface and snow traction
- Multi-dimensional side-biters deliver grip and protection
- Self-cleaning multi-draft grooves for improved wear
- Ramp-lock design reduces stone retention
- Generous siping slits aid in all-season performance
- Your Dick Cepek Trail Country Tires are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Sure, you spend most of your miles on the road. But when the country calls—there’s no time to swap out the rubber. So roll with a tire that can handle both the hardened highway and the dirty lowdown—Dick Cepek Trail Country Tires.
A true all-terrain tire, each Dick Cepek Trail Country is crafted with a unique five-rib tread design. This gives them aggressive off-road capabilities—including soft surface and snow—along with confident highway control. And the proven Dick Cepek tread pattern has been updated for DC Trail Country tires to deliver more even wear and better balanced all-season performance.
It doesn’t matter what you’re driving, DC Trail Country tires come in a wide range of sizes, diameters and widths. That way, your rig gets the right rubber for the job. Dick Cepek backs your Trail Country Tires with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Check tire clearance before mounting tires on wheels
- Tire balancing is required after mounting tires
- A 4-wheel alignment is recommended after tire installation
- Wheels are sold separately
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/09 - 12/13
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.