- Ride across the roughest terrain with Mickey Thompson Baja Claw TTC Bias Ply Tires
- Designed to handle extreme off-roading
- Radial construction for longer wear and a smoother ride
- Equipped with a 23-degree tread pattern and a wider footprint for grip
- Large directional Sidebiters for enhanced sidewall traction
- PowerPly 3-ply sidewall for puncture resistance and better steering response—even at low pressures
- Your Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Bias Ply Tires sport self-cleaning mud scoops to fling off snow and sludge
- Decoupling grooves around the tread and sidewall allow the Baja Claw to conform to varying surfaces
- Smart sipes improve wet-weather traction and promote longer wear
- Your Mickey Thompson Baja Claw TTC Bias Ply Tires are sold individually
There aren’t a lot of do-overs when you’re deep in the hinterland crawling over a challenging rock or slogging through a soupy mud bog. Unless you want to waste hours winching your way out of a tight spot, you need to get it right the first time. For sure-footed traction in extreme situations, make the switch to Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Bias Ply Tires.
Strength and grip are the hallmarks of Mickey Thompson Bias Ply Baja Claw Tires. They’re constructed with 6-ply lower sidewalls that are both durable and cut resistant. Plus, the extra-large Sidebiters running around the edge provide extra grip so you don’t lose your footing when it matters most.
Technical rock crawls are no trouble for your Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Bias Ply Tires. They feature circumferential grooves and 23-degree lugs, letting you blast over boulders like a mountain goat.
- Check tire clearance before mounting tires on wheels
- Tire balancing is required after mounting tires
- A 4-wheel alignment is recommended after tire installation
- Wheels are sold separately
This product has not yet been reviewed.
The current product is out of stock.
Click Off-Road Tires to view related products
Ships Between 9/25 - 9/27