- Ride across the roughest terrain with Mickey Thompson Baja Claw TTC Radial Tires
- Designed to handle extreme off-roading
- Radial construction for longer wear and a smoother ride
- Equipped with a 23-degree tread pattern and a wider footprint for grip
- Large directional Sidebiters for enhanced sidewall traction
- PowerPly 3-ply sidewall for puncture resistance and better steering response—even at low pressures
- Your Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Radials sport self-cleaning mud scoops to fling off snow and sludge
- Decoupling grooves around the tread and sidewall allow the Baja Claw to conform to varying surfaces
- Smart sipes improve wet-weather traction and promote longer wear
- Your Mickey Thompson Baja Claw TTC Radial Tires are sold individually
Whether you’re blazing new trails or crawling old rocks, you need plenty of grip so your rig doesn’t slip. And factory tires just come up short. When you want to take on the toughest off-road conditions, upgrade to a Mickey Thompson Baja Claw TTC Radial Tire set.
The traction of each Mickey Thompson Baja Claw starts with the 23-degree tread pattern that grabs hold of the ground to keep you rolling. Decoupling grooves make your tires flexible to conform to whatever you’re traversing, and self-cleaning mud scoops dig into snow and sludge for sure footing. Plus, large directional Sidebiters make your sidewalls part of the action.
To survive tough terrain, the Mickey Thompson Baja Claw TTC features PowerPly 3-ply sidewalls to resist punctures and boost steering response even when you’ve let air out. And when it’s rainy or snowy, smart sipes help maintain traction.
- Check tire clearance before mounting tires on wheels
- Tire balancing is required after mounting tires
- A 4-wheel alignment is recommended after tire installation
- Wheels are sold separately
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/31 - 4/04