- Conquer challenging trails with the confidence that comes with Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Rradial Tires
- Ideal for extreme off-roading conditions, including rock crawling
- Equipped with extra-large Sidebiters to bite down on the ground for great grip
- Built with 6-ply lower sidewalls that are both durable and cut resistant
- Expert rock crawling capabilities, thanks to a circumferential groove
- 23-degree lugs for enhanced traction
- Your Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Radial Tires are sold individually
Whether you’re blazing new trails or crawling old rocks, you need plenty of grip so your rig doesn’t slip. And factory tires just come up short. When you want to take on the toughest off-road conditions, upgrade to a Mickey Thompson Baja Claw TTC Radial Tire set.
The traction of each Mickey Thompson Baja Claw starts with the 23-degree tread pattern that grabs hold of the ground to keep you rolling. Decoupling grooves make your tires flexible to conform to whatever you’re traversing, and self-cleaning mud scoops dig into snow and sludge for sure footing. Plus, large directional Sidebiters make your sidewalls part of the action.
To survive tough terrain, the Mickey Thompson Baja Claw TTC features PowerPly 3-ply sidewalls to resist punctures and boost steering response even when you’ve let air out. And when it’s rainy or snowy, smart sipes help maintain traction.
- Check tire clearance before mounting tires on wheels
- Tire balancing is required after mounting tires
- A 4-wheel alignment is recommended after tire installation
- Wheels are sold separately
Mickey Thompson Baja Claw TTC Radial Tires Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by andrew s (FORT GAY, WV) Reviewed for a 1994 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 02, 2015 8:34 PM
The Baja radial tires from mickey Thompson are worth every penny they have great traction plus they ride good on the hardtop and very little rode noise for aggressive tread
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/21 - 11/27