- Conquer challenging trails with the confidence that comes with Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Bias Ply Tires
- Ideal for extreme off-roading conditions, including rock crawling
- Equipped with extra-large Sidebiters to bite down on the ground for great grip
- Built with 6-ply lower sidewalls that are both durable and cut resistant
- Expert rock crawling capabilities, thanks to a circumferential groove
- 23-degree lugs for enhanced traction
- Your Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Bias Ply Tires are sold individually
There aren’t a lot of do-overs when you’re deep in the hinterland crawling over a challenging rock or slogging through a soupy mud bog. Unless you want to waste hours winching your way out of a tight spot, you need to get it right the first time. For sure-footed traction in extreme situations, make the switch to Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Bias Ply Tires.
Strength and grip are the hallmarks of Mickey Thompson Bias Ply Baja Claw Tires. They’re constructed with 6-ply lower sidewalls that are both durable and cut resistant. Plus, the extra-large Sidebiters running around the edge provide extra grip so you don’t lose your footing when it matters most.
Technical rock crawls are no trouble for your Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Bias Ply Tires. They feature circumferential grooves and 23-degree lugs, letting you blast over boulders like a mountain goat.
- Check tire clearance before mounting tires on wheels
- Tire balancing is required after mounting tires
- A 4-wheel alignment is recommended after tire installation
- Wheels are sold separately
Mickey Thompson Baja Claw TTC Radial Tires Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by andrew s (FORT GAY, WV) Reviewed for a 1994 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 02, 2015 8:34 PM
The Baja radial tires from mickey Thompson are worth every penny they have great traction plus they ride good on the hardtop and very little rode noise for aggressive tread
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/22 - 2/24