- Experience enhanced traction and highway comfort with Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Tires
- These mud tires are made for extreme off roading
- PowerPly 3-ply sidewall construction for enhanced handling, puncture resistance and towing
- Equipped with self-cleaning high-void tread lugs for better traction in mud and snow
- The deep shoulder lugs and Sidebiters deliver aggressive traction in the roughest conditions
- Radial construction for longer wear and smoother ride quality
- Legendary Mickey Thompson construction and innovation
- Your Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Tires are sold individually
Some drivers are satisfied staying on the pavement. But off-roaders always yearn to break free from the freeway grind and get in the dirt. If you have mud coursing through your veins, equip your ride with Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Tires. Designed with extreme off-roaders in mind, they’re designed to keep you rolling across the toughest trails.
The Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ series is packed with cutting-edge features to help you carve through the badlands. Deep shoulder lugs and enhanced Sidebiters deliver aggressive traction and a mean look. High-void tread lugs are self cleaning to sling off mud, ice and muck. And, the PowerPly 3-ply sidewalls boost your handling, resist punctures and even improves your towing capacity.
Since you have to take the highway to get to the trailhead, each MT Baja MTZ boasts radial construction for expanded mileage and a smoother ride on the street. And that makes Baja MTZ Tires the ultimate all-terrain tires for serious off-road rats.
- Check tire clearance before mounting tires on wheels
- Tire balancing is required after mounting tires
- A 4-wheel alignment is recommended after tire installation
- Wheels are sold separately
Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Tires Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ryan B (NINE MILE FALLS, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 19, 2015 11:23 AM
These tires look great. Only have taken them off road once but they performed great and can't wait to take them off-road more
Reviewed by Nick J (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 1999 GMC Sierra — Jun 19, 2015 12:23 PM
I paired these tires with the classic Baja lock wheels and they look amazing! I can't believe how smooth they are for being such an aggressive tire. They do whine a little when you get going fast on the freeway, but I don't mind it at all. Music to my ears
- Rebates: $150 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/20 - 10/24