- Move away from stock and step up your game with Mickey Thompson Baja STZ Tires
- The ideal, everyday tire to replace your factory-equipped tires
- Designed to enhance your steering response, road grip and all-weather traction
- Smart siping design for longer wear and greater traction on wet and icy roads
- Serrated tie bars and shoulder scallops boost stability and off-road grip
- Multi-directional tread improves self cleaning, increases stability and reduces the risk of stone retention
- Variable density nylon over wraps for extra strength
- Available in a wide range of sizes for trucks and SUVs
- For a bump up in towing capacity, go with an LT Metric size
- Your Mickey Thompson Baja STZ Tires are sold individually
You might not be competing in the Baja 1000, but you don’t have to put up with the lackluster handling of your factory tires. When you’re ready for a bump in performance, upgrade to Mickey Thompson Baja STZ Tires. Designed for everyday demands and light off-roading, the MT Baja STZ series is the perfect step up from stock.
Whether you’re commuting to work or towing the boat down to the lake, Mickey Thompson Baja STZ Tires deliver enhanced traction. Strategic siping gives you better grip in wet, icy and dry conditions. And, the aggressive, multi-directional tread pattern boosts self cleaning, adds stability and cuts down on wedged-in stones.
When you pull off the asphalt to take the road less traveled, the Mickey Thompson Baja STZ series has the guts to survive. Its serrated tie bars and shoulder scallops improve your stability and off-road handling. Plus, the variable density nylon over wraps deliver extra strength.
- Check tire clearance before mounting tires on wheels
- Tire balancing is required after mounting tires
- A 4-wheel alignment is recommended after tire installation
- Wheels are sold separately
Mickey Thompson Baja STZ Tires Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John N (HARRISBURG, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Oct 13, 2016 5:48 AM
Just had them put on. I have roughly 120 miles on them. So far they are great. Time will tell how well they hold up to my aggressive driving
Reviewed by RICK V (LITTLE EGG HARBOR, NJ) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Frontier — Oct 12, 2016 4:42 AM
VERY GOOD ON HIGHWAY IN RAIN,GOOD GRIPPING ON WET ROAD. HAVE NOT BEEN OFF ROAD YET. I THINK THEY WILL RIDE WELL IN SNOW.
Reviewed by John M (Brooklyn, NY) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Aug 05, 2016 10:48 AM
The Mickey Thompson tires changed the look and ride in my son's 2001 jeep no road noise and holders the road. Handel well in all types of weather
Reviewed by Amy E (Sunman, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — May 31, 2016 7:00 AM
I wanted an aggressive looking tire for my 2015 Jeep Wrangler, but still wanted a smooth ride. I don't off-road so I went with the STZ style, they look great and I have received many compliments. I would definitely purchase these again.
Reviewed by Kacey H. R (Senatobia, MS) — Nov 18, 2015 6:52 AM
This is the second set of Mickey Thompson tires I've owned and they've never let me down. Besides the trademark name, they're a well-built and have a terrific design. One of the best pros, I don't have any road noise and they grip well in the nasty stuff.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/27 - 6/29