- Give your performance ride performance traction with Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires
- Designed for high-powered muscle cars
- Delivers impressive traction, crisp handling and speedy cornering
- Features an asymmetric tread pattern with a sleek look
- Compounded for traction in both wet and dry conditions
- 300 (durable wear) AA (highest wet traction rating) A (highest high-temp resistance at speed) UTQG rating
- Infused with Mickey Thompson’s heritage of performance
- Your Mickey Thompson tires are sold individually
The power plant under your hood gives you the horsepower to overwhelm any red-light opponent—when you’re going in a straight line, that is. But the factory tires underfoot make it hard to tackle more nimble routes. For crisper handling, make the switch to Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires.
Engineered for high-performance muscle cars, MT Street Comp Tires deliver the grip you demand for enhanced agility. They’re crafted with an asymmetrical tread pattern, large intermediate tread elements and more lateral grooves. And that equals incredible traction, tighter steering and faster cornering.
Come rain or come shine, Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires hold the road in wet and dry conditions. They boast a 300 AA A UTQG rating—fancy talk for durable wear, high wet-weather traction and resilience to high heat at speed. Of course, you would not expect anything less from one of the most respected names in performance tires: Mickey Thompson.
- Check tire clearance before mounting tires on wheels
- Tire balancing is required after mounting tires
- A 4-wheel alignment is recommended after tire installation
- Wheels are sold separately
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- Rebates: $150 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 4/23 - 4/25