- Get a firm foothold on the roughest routes with Pro Comp Xterrain Radial Tires
- Engineered for excellent grip on harsh terrain with a high void directional tread pattern and scalloped shoulder lugs
- Runs far quieter on the streets than other aggressively styled off-road tires
- Features Dualguard polyester body piles—2 layers of polyester material coupled with a special blend of rubber for serious sidewall protection and flexibility under low tire pressures
- Sticks to the road during wet weather, thanks to the full-length lug sipes
- Sports a siped two-rib center traction zone for a big boost in stability and control
- Pro Comp Xterrain Tires come in a range of sizes to fit almost any truck, SUV or Jeep
The real adventures begin where the sidewalks end. But if you're rolling with balding tires, don't expect to get very far before you're stuck spinning your wheels. Venture deep into off-road territory with the firm footing that comes from Pro Comp Xterrain Radial Tires. These radical 4x4 tires deliver the grip you demand for crawling over rocks, conquering mountain streams and even commuting comfortably to the office.
Armed with both a high-void directional tread pattern and scalloped shoulder lugs, Pro Comp Xterrain Tires grab hold of the ground for intense traction on any terrain. Though aggressively styled, they run incredibly quiet on the pavement. Full-length lug sipes keep you from slipping around in wet weather, and the siped two-rib center traction zone steadies your stability. Plus, the sidewalls are protected by Pro Comp's Dualguard construction, a Two-Ply polyester design enhanced with rubber for puncture protection that stays flexible at low PSIs.
Whether you're prerunning in a Tacoma or wandering in a Wrangler, you won't have any trouble finding Xterrain Tires to fit your 4x4. They also come in your choice of sizes. So point your prow towards the badlands and experience the unmatched performance of Pro Comp Xterrain Radial Tires.
- Check tire clearance before mounting tires on wheels
- Tire balancing is required after mounting tires
- A 4-wheel alignment is recommended after tire installation
- Wheels are sold separately
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 4/27 - 5/01