- For maximum traction on muddy trails, outfit your off-roader with Pro Comp Xtreme M/T2 Radial Tires
- 2-step tread block design that’s enhanced with silica for serious grip in brown soup, slick rock and wet roads
- Armed with alternating shoulder lugs, sidewall tread and full-length elliptical siping for added footing
- Tri-Ply sidewalls provide intense resistance to punctures and abrasions
- Twin steel belts covered by a spiral-wound overwrap ramp up stability and load capacity when you’re on the streets
- Quieter than traditional aggressive off-road tires
- Open lug tread and rock rejection ribs help keep your MT2 Mud Terrain Tires clean and pebble-free
- Available in multiple sizes to fit even the most monstrous mudder
- Your Pro Comp Xtreme MT2 Radial Tires come with a 40,000-Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty
Muddy trails might trip up lesser 4x4s, but you always have sure footing when you're rolling with Pro Comp Xtreme MT2 Radial Tires. Optimized for slick, soupy conditions, they feature a 2-step open lug tread block design enhanced with silica for a fierce grip on shaky ground. Add to that alternating scalloped shoulder lugs, aggressive sidewall tread and full-length elliptical siping, and MT2 Tires won't leave you spinning your wheels.
While their off-road prowess is unmatched, Pro Comp Xtreme M/T2 Tires also pound the pavement like a boss. A pair of steel belts coupled with a spiral-wound overwrap delivers top traction and minimal noise when you're pulling heavy loads and hitting top speeds on the highway. For peak puncture protection, the sidewalls boast a Tri-Ply construction. And, rock rejection ribs help stop stones from turning into stowaways between the tread.
Whether you're exploring the backcountry in a full-size pickup, SUV or Jeep, you're sure to find a set of Pro Comp MT2 Tires to fit. They're even available in a wide range of sizes to fit some of the largest rims on the market today. Plus, Pro Comp backs your Xtreme MT2 Radial Tires with a 40,000-Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty.
- Check tire clearance before mounting tires on wheels
- Tire balancing is required after mounting tires
- A 4-wheel alignment is recommended after tire installation
- Wheels are sold separately
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/08 - 10/12
There are no customer reviews for this product
- pro comp tires
- covercraft windshield sun shade
- hex floor mats
- liquid transfer tanks
- acura seat covers
- honda floormats
- subaru rubber floor mats
- silverado tires
- altima dash kit
- nissan armada all weather floor mats
- how are turn signal mirrors for cars trucks made
- truck bed rubber liner
- truck single side step