- The Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover allows easy access to your entire truck bed
- FullTilt Tonneaus are custom-designed for your year, make and model truck
- Covers are hinged at the cab and tilt up on gas shocks
- Available with TuffSnaps closure or “peel & seal” J-Channel tongue and groove closure
- Crafted from a heavy-duty leather grain black vinyl that enhances aerodynamics and cargo security
- Equipped with exclusive Extang features — patented aluminum frame, spring-loaded bows, ClickLock corners and durable TuffSnaps
- Full Tilt Tonneaus are installed quickly and easily
- Dual lever locks keep covers secure while you drive
- Made in the USA
- The Extang commercial-grade black vinyl cover boasts fully furnished edges and come with a 10-year warranty
- Extang FullTilt aluminum frames are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you use it to haul work tools, lumber for your latest house mod or the family’s camping gear, your truck bed always serves as the perfect storage space. With an Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover, you can sufficiently keep your payload protected without sacrificing truck bed usage.
Unlike standard truck bed covers, the lightweight-yet-durable FullTilt Tonneau Cover is hinged at the cab and tilts up on gas shocks, so you can quickly and easily access your entire truck bed. Plus, the FullTilt rolls away and comes off completely without tools, so you can take it completely on and off with ease. The heavy-duty black vinyl cover effectively safeguards your payload, while increasing your ride’s aerodynamics when you’re on the road. FullTilt Tonneaus not only deliver enhanced security, but also unprecedented style. Each cover is complete with Extang’s unique bells and whistles, including a patented aluminum frame, spring-loaded bows and ClickLock corners.
The FullTilt bed cover’s innovative features guarantee ultimate protection for any cargo you’re carrying. Two closure options are available — metal TuffSnaps or exclusive “peel & seal” J-Channel strips. The dual lever locks keep your tonneau cover secure when you hit the road — just drop the tailgate, turn the levers and you’re ready to roll. Since no cutting or drilling’s required, you can bet on a hassle-free installation.
For fast, one-handed access to your full truck bed, there’s no better option than Extang’s FullTilt Tonneau Cover. Your Extang FullTilt commercial-grade black vinyl cover material is backed by a 10-year warranty, while the FullTilt aluminum frame comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- The Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover will accommodate most plastic factory or non-factory Bed Caps and Bed Rails.
- The Extang FullTilt will not accommodate stainless steel Bed Caps or Bed Rails.
- The Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover can be installed with under-the-rail bed liners.
- The Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover cannot be installed with over-the-rail bed liners.
- Will not fit flipping bed extenders.
Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
471 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joseph F (Whitehouse Station, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Jan 20, 2016 11:18 AM
Great in the way it operates, simple and practical . Great value and canbe installed by customer, easy directions to follow
Reviewed by G F (Port Jefferson Station, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Dec 23, 2015 5:51 PM
Fits great, tilts and removes easily, a little tough to stretch over the j channels. Customer service from Extang has been great ( small missing part, shipped quickly). I am very happy with this cover and the speed that AutoAnything got it to me.
Ships Between 2/10 - 2/12
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- best truck bed covers for under $400
- tonneau cover cleaner
- extang revolution tonneau cover
- extang solid fold review
- ford truck tailgate lock
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- tonoue truck covers
- toyota tacoma bed cover
- nissan frontier toolbox
- roof racks
- seat covers for trucks
- aftermarket wheels