- The Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover allows easy access to your entire truck bed
- FullTilt Tonneaus are custom-designed for your year, make and model truck
- Covers are hinged at the cab and tilt up on gas shocks
- Available with TuffSnaps closure or “peel & seal” J-Channel tongue and groove closure
- Crafted from a heavy-duty leather grain black vinyl that enhances aerodynamics and cargo security
- Equipped with exclusive Extang features — patented aluminum frame, spring-loaded bows, ClickLock corners and durable TuffSnaps
- Full Tilt Tonneaus are installed quickly and easily
- Dual lever locks keep covers secure while you drive
- Made in the USA
- The Extang commercial-grade black vinyl cover boasts fully furnished edges and come with a 10-year warranty
- Extang FullTilt aluminum frames are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you use it to haul work tools, lumber for your latest house mod or the family’s camping gear, your truck bed always serves as the perfect storage space. With an Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover, you can sufficiently keep your payload protected without sacrificing truck bed usage.
Unlike standard truck bed covers, the lightweight-yet-durable FullTilt Tonneau Cover is hinged at the cab and tilts up on gas shocks, so you can quickly and easily access your entire truck bed. Plus, the FullTilt rolls away and comes off completely without tools, so you can take it completely on and off with ease. The heavy-duty black vinyl cover effectively safeguards your payload, while increasing your ride’s aerodynamics when you’re on the road. FullTilt Tonneaus not only deliver enhanced security, but also unprecedented style. Each cover is complete with Extang’s unique bells and whistles, including a patented aluminum frame, spring-loaded bows and ClickLock corners.
The FullTilt bed cover’s innovative features guarantee ultimate protection for any cargo you’re carrying. Two closure options are available — metal TuffSnaps or exclusive “peel & seal” J-Channel strips. The dual lever locks keep your tonneau cover secure when you hit the road — just drop the tailgate, turn the levers and you’re ready to roll. Since no cutting or drilling’s required, you can bet on a hassle-free installation.
For fast, one-handed access to your full truck bed, there’s no better option than Extang’s FullTilt Tonneau Cover. Your Extang FullTilt commercial-grade black vinyl cover material is backed by a 10-year warranty, while the FullTilt aluminum frame comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- The Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover will accommodate most plastic factory or non-factory Bed Caps and Bed Rails.
- The Extang FullTilt will not accommodate stainless steel Bed Caps or Bed Rails.
- The Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover can be installed with under-the-rail bed liners.
- The Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover cannot be installed with over-the-rail bed liners.
- Will not fit flipping bed extenders.
Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
450 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by THERON n (MARYSVALE, UT) Reviewed for a 1965 Chevy C/K Pickup — Monday at 4:41 PM
the snap on the left front does not match up withy the button it should connect to.. the snap is about 3/4 of an inch in front of where the button will slide to..
Reviewed by John C (Deland, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Jan 05, 2015 5:56 AM
Had on of these for my Silverado's since 2005. Excellent product that holds up to the Florida sun. Easy to remove when higher objects need to be transported. Had a small problem with the hydrolic pistons but it was resolved in a timely manner by Extang. Installation was tedious but went very smooth. Actually I was pleased that the cover itself was very tight and a bit difficult to get the last snaps down. Makes for a great fit. Can't go wrong with this one.
Reviewed by Frank S (CASTLE ROCK, CO) — Dec 28, 2014 11:00 AM
Just completed a round trip drive to Chicago from Denver and it performed great. Kept things dry and tight. This is the second one that I have owned and I would recommend it to anyone!!
Reviewed by Timothy F (Staten Island, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Colorado — Dec 11, 2014 11:35 AM
Nice look, easy open, close. Seems strong against bad weather. Nothing bad to say at this time, see how it works out over the winter. Thanks Auto Anything
Reviewed by Dwight R (APEX, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Oct 21, 2014 3:04 AM
I had an Extang full-tilt cover on my last Dodge for 10 years - it worked and fit great. When I decided to get one for my '13, I found that it has a straight rear edge, not curved to match my tailgate. It will work ok, but it doesn't look as "fitted" as it should. Poor design choice by Extang.
Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover
- Ships By 1/26
- What Do You Drive?