- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover is custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Initial installation takes just 20-30 minutes, and it can be easily removed and reinstalled in seconds to allow for full flexibility and access to your truck bed
- The new exclusive positive-lock header guides allow installation and removal without tools and require no drilling into your truck's body
- Low-profile, aerodynamic design helps increase gas mileage
- Superior Velcro fastening system offers continuous sealing power and works perfectly with the automatic tensioning system
- The continuous rubber seals at the front and rear of the TruXedo Lo Pro QT make a positive seal every time, rain or shine
- Designed with strength to handle winter weather, so cold and snow won't shrink the cover and let in the elements
- Patented tension control automatically keeps your tarp tight from 20° below to 120° above
- Rolls up and out of the way for quick and easy access to the entire truck bed
- The Lo Pro QT accommodates most bed caps and bed rails with its universal adjusting clamp and inside-the-rail mount
- The tonneau automatically secures when latched at rear and locks with locking tailgate for extra cargo security
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your TruXedo Lo Pro frame and tarp are backed by a hassle-free Lifetime Warranty
The sleek black, well tailored looks of the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover bring to mind a formal affair. Yet, the industrial-strength, vinyl-coated, leather-grain fabric, lifetime warranty and tailgate locking capability let you know it's ready for action.
No other tonneau on the streets today mounts as fast as the TruXedo Lo Pro QT. Installation takes only 20-30 minutes, and the cover can be completely removed and reinstalled in just a few seconds when you need your entire bed for hauling. Thanks to the new exclusive positive-lock header guides, your Lo Pro QT can be installed and removed with no drilling or even the use of tools.
Say goodbye to sag. The innovative Velcro "floating hook" technology allows the rail-side seal to move or "float", back and forth. With the addition of the automatic tension control plungers, the Lo Pro QT stays tight even in fluctuating temperatures, so the elements stay out and your truck bed stays dry even in extreme weather. And, its black-tone aluminum bows and side rails complete the look.
Put it all together, and the TruXedo Lo Pro QT dishes up greater gas mileage, all-weather cargo protection and an eye-catching look. Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with bed liners: the TruXedo Lo Pro QT fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The Lo Pro QT will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner first.
- Trucks with bed caps and rails: the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover will work with any type of bed rail cap unless the bedcaps are of extreme thickness.
TruXedo Lo Pro QT Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
914 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Johnny T (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Tacoma — Thursday at 10:41 PM
Fast shipping.Installation was easy. Overall the cover looks great and is easy to use.
Reviewed by Christopher G (Monroe, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Tuesday at 3:58 AM
Very happy with the Truxedo Lo pro cover. Installed in 15 minutes! High quality cover with all the extras make for a tight custom fit. Looks very nice on my 2016 Toyota Tacoma. Highly recommended!!!
Reviewed by Ron T (Nixa, MO) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jan 31, 2016 6:54 AM
This is the 3rd truxedo I have owned. I see some other brands cheaper and some higher but these do all I expect and seem to last well. Easy to put on and a good latch that is released from one side.
Reviewed by Richard J. P (Worcester, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 24, 2016 5:13 PM
Well this cover cost more than many but it is designed really well. Intuitively. Thank god because the directions were poorly written and I assembled it by just looking at the parts. Once its installed it looks great and you can't open it without opening the locked tailgate. Tip: always close the tailgate before snapping it closed. Also, be careful of the directionality of the weatherstripping when assembling the side rails.
Ships Between 2/11 - 2/12
- What Do You Drive?