- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover is custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Initial installation takes just 20-30 minutes, and it can be easily removed and reinstalled in seconds to allow for full flexibility and access to your truck bed
- The new exclusive positive-lock header guides allow installation and removal without tools and require no drilling into your truck's body
- Low-profile, aerodynamic design helps increase gas mileage
- Superior Velcro fastening system offers continuous sealing power and works perfectly with the automatic tensioning system
- The continuous rubber seals at the front and rear of the TruXedo Lo Pro QT make a positive seal every time, rain or shine
- Designed with strength to handle winter weather, so cold and snow won't shrink the cover and let in the elements
- Patented tension control automatically keeps your tarp tight from 20° below to 120° above
- Rolls up and out of the way for quick and easy access to the entire truck bed
- The Lo Pro QT accommodates most bed caps and bed rails with its universal adjusting clamp and inside-the-rail mount
- The tonneau automatically secures when latched at rear and locks with locking tailgate for extra cargo security
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your TruXedo Lo Pro frame and tarp are backed by a hassle-free Lifetime Warranty
The sleek black, well tailored looks of the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover bring to mind a formal affair. Yet, the industrial-strength, vinyl-coated, leather-grain fabric, lifetime warranty and tailgate locking capability let you know it's ready for action.
No other tonneau on the streets today mounts as fast as the TruXedo Lo Pro QT. Installation takes only 20-30 minutes, and the cover can be completely removed and reinstalled in just a few seconds when you need your entire bed for hauling. Thanks to the new exclusive positive-lock header guides, your Lo Pro QT can be installed and removed with no drilling or even the use of tools.
Say goodbye to sag. The innovative Velcro "floating hook" technology allows the rail-side seal to move or "float", back and forth. With the addition of the automatic tension control plungers, the Lo Pro QT stays tight even in fluctuating temperatures, so the elements stay out and your truck bed stays dry even in extreme weather. And, its black-tone aluminum bows and side rails complete the look.
Put it all together, and the TruXedo Lo Pro QT dishes up greater gas mileage, all-weather cargo protection and an eye-catching look. Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with bed liners: the TruXedo Lo Pro QT fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The Lo Pro QT will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner first.
- Trucks with bed caps and rails: the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover will work with any type of bed rail cap unless the bedcaps are of extreme thickness.
TruXedo Lo Pro QT Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
833 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James W (Appleton, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Thursday at 6:01 PM
I got the original Truxedo for my 2003 Dodge Ram and after 12yrs it still looked and worked great. Now I got the lo pro without hesitation for my 2015 Ram 2500 and it looks awsome and operates great just the only problem I have is now this one no matter which way I have the seals it leaksat the front and back when going through the carwash which is fustrating and if not for that it would be all 5 stars
Reviewed by Bryan P (Humble, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Thursday at 2:28 AM
Looked at numerous covers before purchasing this one. Easy install, looks great and no problems.
Reviewed by Russ M (Wellsboro, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 26, 2015 7:09 AM
The Lo Pro Roll-Up not only looks sharp on my 2015 Silverado but is very functionaly. The ablility to roll back the tonneau cover without having to remove cross bars (like my old Silverado cover) makes changing simple and storing the roll easy. Self installation wasn't hard, just tricky and the second side went on easily. Everywhere I go I get compliments on my black truck and then a second compliment on the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Soft Roll-Up Tonneau. The spring loaded, lock down feature will be handly during colder months to open and close the cover.
Reviewed by Gary Y (HILO, HI) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — May 25, 2015 9:09 PM
It was a bit confusing initially trying to following the directions and putting parts in their proper places. The confusion lasted for only a few minutes, as I got over trying to get ahead of myself. I installed the tonneau cover by myself in about 20 minutes. The fit was perfect. The cover was tight, straightly aligned without any sagging. The tonneau cover really improved the appearance of my new truck.
Reviewed by Jim B (Mazeppa, MN) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — May 24, 2015 7:50 AM
This was a very easy installation on the rambox rail system. It has brackets that slide into the rail, then you screw the Truxedo bracket to it. I had to adjust the rail brackets once to align the bolts, but it was simple. I like the looks, it's a great system.
TruXedo Lo Pro QT Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
- Ships By 6/02
- What Do You Drive?