- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover is custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Initial installation takes just 20-30 minutes, and it can be easily removed and reinstalled in seconds to allow for full flexibility and access to your truck bed
- The new exclusive positive-lock header guides allow installation and removal without tools and require no drilling into your truck's body
- Low-profile, aerodynamic design helps increase gas mileage
- Superior Velcro fastening system offers continuous sealing power and works perfectly with the automatic tensioning system
- The continuous rubber seals at the front and rear of the TruXedo Lo Pro QT make a positive seal every time, rain or shine
- Designed with strength to handle winter weather, so cold and snow won't shrink the cover and let in the elements
- Patented tension control automatically keeps your tarp tight from 20° below to 120° above
- Rolls up and out of the way for quick and easy access to the entire truck bed
- The Lo Pro QT accommodates most bed caps and bed rails with its universal adjusting clamp and inside-the-rail mount
- The tonneau automatically secures when latched at rear and locks with locking tailgate for extra cargo security
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your TruXedo Lo Pro frame and tarp are backed by a hassle-free Lifetime Warranty
The sleek black, well tailored looks of the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover bring to mind a formal affair. Yet, the industrial-strength, vinyl-coated, leather-grain fabric, lifetime warranty and tailgate locking capability let you know it's ready for action.
No other tonneau on the streets today mounts as fast as the TruXedo Lo Pro QT. Installation takes only 20-30 minutes, and the cover can be completely removed and reinstalled in just a few seconds when you need your entire bed for hauling. Thanks to the new exclusive positive-lock header guides, your Lo Pro QT can be installed and removed with no drilling or even the use of tools.
Say goodbye to sag. The innovative Velcro "floating hook" technology allows the rail-side seal to move or "float", back and forth. With the addition of the automatic tension control plungers, the Lo Pro QT stays tight even in fluctuating temperatures, so the elements stay out and your truck bed stays dry even in extreme weather. And, its black-tone aluminum bows and side rails complete the look.
Put it all together, and the TruXedo Lo Pro QT dishes up greater gas mileage, all-weather cargo protection and an eye-catching look. Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with bed liners: the TruXedo Lo Pro QT fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The Lo Pro QT will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner first.
- Trucks with bed caps and rails: the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover will work with any type of bed rail cap unless the bedcaps are of extreme thickness.
TruXedo Lo Pro QT Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
800 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ryan C (Bozeman, MT) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Wednesday at 9:13 PM
Shopped around a bunch and thought this one seemed to be the best as it says it can be taken on and off easily. However, not without a bit of effort. Works well with the tension system. Install took me 2-3 hours, mainly because I'm Type A and wanted it flush and secure.... One complaint- the description says it is water tight, however, NOT dust proof! I trusted the cover a little too much with a rear box full of luggage and kids gear in the desert....All the stuff got covered in it.
Reviewed by gerald d (AUGUSTA, ME) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Wednesday at 3:30 AM
This is the one I wanted originally wanted. This is very close to the one I had on my 2003 ford duelly That lasted from 2003 until I traded it this year and it was still like new. I only hope this one lasts as long.
Reviewed by Claude S (SAVANNAH, GA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Monday at 8:18 PM
Bought the Truxedo Lo Pro QT for my Toyota Tundra truck. I wanted a sleek cover and this did not disappoint. Installation was not too bad but instructions could be written a bit clearer. I like the Velcro on the sides that keep the cover secure. All in all, very happy with this cover.
Reviewed by KERRY K (UNIVERSITY PLACE, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Mar 21, 2015 8:40 AM
While it to me about an hour to install, backing up to make fit adjustments a few times it was easy to do. The engineering is the best I've found for a cover that is easily removed to allow full use of the bed. Love it.
Reviewed by Perry N (Battle Creek, MI) — Mar 18, 2015 6:28 PM
I Highly recommend this as I have two of these on Dodge trucks, one is 3 years old and I just purchased a new one for my new truckI switched from Torza tops because these roll up completely to the front. Very Good quality and only takes about 15 minutes to install. The spring loaded adjusters keep it tight even in sub zero temps.
TruXedo Lo Pro QT Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
- Ships By 3/30
- What Do You Drive?