- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover is custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Initial installation takes just 20-30 minutes, and it can be easily removed and reinstalled in seconds to allow for full flexibility and access to your truck bed
- The new exclusive positive-lock header guides allow installation and removal without tools and require no drilling into your truck's body
- Low-profile, aerodynamic design helps increase gas mileage
- Superior Velcro fastening system offers continuous sealing power and works perfectly with the automatic tensioning system
- The continuous rubber seals at the front and rear of the TruXedo Lo Pro QT make a positive seal every time, rain or shine
- Designed with strength to handle winter weather, so cold and snow won't shrink the cover and let in the elements
- Patented tension control automatically keeps your tarp tight from 20° below to 120° above
- Rolls up and out of the way for quick and easy access to the entire truck bed
- The Lo Pro QT accommodates most bed caps and bed rails with its universal adjusting clamp and inside-the-rail mount
- The tonneau automatically secures when latched at rear and locks with locking tailgate for extra cargo security
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your TruXedo Lo Pro frame and tarp are backed by a hassle-free Lifetime Warranty
The sleek black, well tailored looks of the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover bring to mind a formal affair. Yet, the industrial-strength, vinyl-coated, leather-grain fabric, lifetime warranty and tailgate locking capability let you know it's ready for action.
No other tonneau on the streets today mounts as fast as the TruXedo Lo Pro QT. Installation takes only 20-30 minutes, and the cover can be completely removed and reinstalled in just a few seconds when you need your entire bed for hauling. Thanks to the new exclusive positive-lock header guides, your Lo Pro QT can be installed and removed with no drilling or even the use of tools.
Say goodbye to sag. The innovative Velcro "floating hook" technology allows the rail-side seal to move or "float", back and forth. With the addition of the automatic tension control plungers, the Lo Pro QT stays tight even in fluctuating temperatures, so the elements stay out and your truck bed stays dry even in extreme weather. And, its black-tone aluminum bows and side rails complete the look.
Put it all together, and the TruXedo Lo Pro QT dishes up greater gas mileage, all-weather cargo protection and an eye-catching look. Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with bed liners: the TruXedo Lo Pro QT fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The Lo Pro QT will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner first.
- Trucks with bed caps and rails: the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover will work with any type of bed rail cap unless the bedcaps are of extreme thickness.
TruXedo Lo Pro QT Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
879 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wayne M (Milton, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Monday at 3:17 AM
Product arrived on time and was easy to install. Front to back alignment is critical to make the gasket at the rear fit as intended. A good value.
Reviewed by Jeremy H (JACKSONVILLE, AL) — Friday at 10:44 AM
when the cover arrived it was missing parts and the first shipment to replace them shipped with the wrong parts. I only just received all the correct parts to finish installation (3 weeks after ordering).
Reviewed by Barry B (WENATCHEE, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Nov 19, 2015 6:52 AM
This cover was very easy to install, took my time and read thru all instructions, and it fit great without any adjustments. This is the second TruXedo I've had, and my friends have complimented me on the nice cover.
Reviewed by Joseph B (Bloomfield, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Nov 19, 2015 6:19 AM
This is my first roll up tonneau cover and am happy with it so far. I have had it on the truck for a couple weeks. It does leak a small amount of water in the front corners during heavy rain but that is expected with this type of cover. The install was easy and didn't take more than 30 mins.
Reviewed by Joseph B (UNION BRIDGE, MD) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-350 — Nov 14, 2015 8:27 AM
Wish I had gotten this earlier. Installation was easy. Took less time than I expected and right on the estimate that was provided. I can now leave my fifth wheel hitch in and not have to worry about the weather.
Ships Between 12/03 - 12/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.