- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover is custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Initial installation takes just 20-30 minutes, and it can be easily removed and reinstalled in seconds to allow for full flexibility and access to your truck bed
- The new exclusive positive-lock header guides allow installation and removal without tools and require no drilling into your truck's body
- Low-profile, aerodynamic design helps increase gas mileage
- Superior Velcro fastening system offers continuous sealing power and works perfectly with the automatic tensioning system
- The continuous rubber seals at the front and rear of the TruXedo Lo Pro QT make a positive seal every time, rain or shine
- Designed with strength to handle winter weather, so cold and snow won't shrink the cover and let in the elements
- Patented tension control automatically keeps your tarp tight from 20° below to 120° above
- Rolls up and out of the way for quick and easy access to the entire truck bed
- The Lo Pro QT accommodates most bed caps and bed rails with its universal adjusting clamp and inside-the-rail mount
- The tonneau automatically secures when latched at rear and locks with locking tailgate for extra cargo security
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your TruXedo Lo Pro frame and tarp are backed by a hassle-free Lifetime Warranty
The sleek black, well tailored looks of the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover bring to mind a formal affair. Yet, the industrial-strength, vinyl-coated, leather-grain fabric, lifetime warranty and tailgate locking capability let you know it's ready for action.
No other tonneau on the streets today mounts as fast as the TruXedo Lo Pro QT. Installation takes only 20-30 minutes, and the cover can be completely removed and reinstalled in just a few seconds when you need your entire bed for hauling. Thanks to the new exclusive positive-lock header guides, your Lo Pro QT can be installed and removed with no drilling or even the use of tools.
Say goodbye to sag. The innovative Velcro "floating hook" technology allows the rail-side seal to move or "float", back and forth. With the addition of the automatic tension control plungers, the Lo Pro QT stays tight even in fluctuating temperatures, so the elements stay out and your truck bed stays dry even in extreme weather. And, its black-tone aluminum bows and side rails complete the look.
Put it all together, and the TruXedo Lo Pro QT dishes up greater gas mileage, all-weather cargo protection and an eye-catching look. Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with bed liners: the TruXedo Lo Pro QT fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The Lo Pro QT will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner first.
- Trucks with bed caps and rails: the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover will work with any type of bed rail cap unless the bedcaps are of extreme thickness.
TruXedo Lo Pro QT Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
855 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christopher K (POWELL, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Aug 21, 2015 6:25 PM
Easy to install, looks great, Truxedo quality (3rd one I have had over the years on different trucks).
Reviewed by Michael G (MONTCLAIR, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Aug 15, 2015 5:52 AM
autoanything were awesome. My birthday present was the wrong cover for my truck. Autoanything took care of everything - told me the right cover to have and within a few days the right cover was waiting on my doorstep. Installation was easy - I did it on my own - and I am very satisfied.
Reviewed by Randy C (Sarepta, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Aug 10, 2015 8:19 PM
Easy installation and looks good. Haven't had it long enough to rate how waterproof it is.
Reviewed by Don A (Fort Worth, TX) — Aug 04, 2015 12:19 PM
I am impressed with how it looks and how easy it is to install. It's quality is superior because my 8 year old was playing outside and played around my truck and somehow ended up standing on top of the cover and managed not to damage it (lucky him);or tear the vinal. My dad is sold on it's appearance and he will be purchasing one real soon. I love the low profile look.
Reviewed by heather m (NEW WINDSOR, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Jul 29, 2015 5:39 AM
I've owned several covers and this one is the best hands down. I purchased this cover to replace my old one that I sold with my previous truck which lasted 10 yrs. My only drawback is the price but quality ,fit and finish is tops.
- Ships Between 9/01 - 9/03
- What Do You Drive?