- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover is custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Initial installation takes just 10-15 minutes, and it can be easily removed and reinstalled in seconds to allow for full flexibility and access to your truck bed
- The new exclusive positive-lock header guides allow installation and removal without tools and require no drilling into your truck's body
- Low-profile, aerodynamic design helps increase gas mileage
- Superior Velcro fastening system offers continuous sealing power and works perfectly with the automatic tensioning system
- The continuous rubber seals at the front and rear of the TruXedo Lo Pro QT make a positive seal every time, rain or shine
- Designed with strength to handle winter weather, so cold and snow won't shrink the cover and let in the elements
- Patented tension control automatically keeps your tarp tight from 20° below to 120° above
- Rolls up and out of the way for quick and easy access to the entire truck bed
- The Lo Pro QT accommodates most bed caps and bed rails with its universal adjusting clamp and inside-the-rail mount
- The tonneau automatically secures when latched at rear and locks with locking tailgate for extra cargo security
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your TruXedo Lo Pro frame and tarp are backed by a hassle-free Lifetime Warranty
The sleek black, well tailored looks of the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover bring to mind a formal affair. Yet, the industrial-strength, vinyl-coated, leather-grain fabric, lifetime warranty and tailgate locking capability let you know it's ready for action.
No other tonneau on the streets today mounts as fast as the TruXedo Lo Pro QT. Installation takes only 10-15 minutes, and the cover can be completely removed and reinstalled in just a few seconds when you need your entire bed for hauling. Thanks to the new exclusive positive-lock header guides, your Lo Pro QT can be installed and removed with no drilling or even the use of tools.
Say goodbye to sag. The innovative Velcro "floating hook" technology allows the rail-side seal to move or "float", back and forth. With the addition of the automatic tension control plungers, the Lo Pro QT stays tight even in fluctuating temperatures, so the elements stay out and your truck bed stays dry even in extreme weather. And, its black-tone aluminum bows and side rails complete the look.
Put it all together, and the TruXedo Lo Pro QT dishes up greater gas mileage, all-weather cargo protection and an eye-catching look. Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with bed liners: the TruXedo Lo Pro QT fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The Lo Pro QT will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner first.
- Trucks with bed caps and rails: the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover will work with any type of bed rail cap unless the bedcaps are of extreme thickness.
TruXedo Lo Pro QT Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1040 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ken J (LAYTON, UT) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Thursday at 8:39 AM
Bought this for my 16' Tundra CrewMax, and love the cover. This is my first tonneau cover, and had to get used to the slight flap noise when the rear window is rolled down. But overall - great cover, and was easy to install with the deck rail system.
Reviewed by James W (New Brighton, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Feb 11, 2017 8:51 AM
This is my second TruXedo Lo Pro, I liked it so much on my old truck there was no question about what to get for the new truck.
Reviewed by Jeff P (ABILENE, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Feb 08, 2017 12:18 PM
Couldn't be happier with the purchase. 15 minutes to install and a perfect fit. Really looks great. Recommend the tailgate seal for complete dust protection.
Reviewed by Ed H (Thibodaux, LA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Feb 07, 2017 7:00 AM
The printed instructions were very bad, so I had to go to a Youtube installation instruction video. Turned out perfect in all ways after that.
Reviewed by Allen G (West Columbia, SC) — Feb 04, 2017 10:42 AM
Looks great, but doesn't seem to be as good as the cheaper cover on my old truck. Had water leak into the bed after the first rain - that never happened on the old one. I can hear cover moving in a cross wind when driving - again never had that issue with other cover. I will tweak the tightness and see if that helps. Installation is easy, but requires two people if you want to make sure and get the rails tight against the truck bed. Cover itself seems to be good quality and it looks great.
Ships By 2/22
- What Do You Drive?