- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover is custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Initial installation takes just 20-30 minutes, and it can be easily removed and reinstalled in seconds to allow for full flexibility and access to your truck bed
- The new exclusive positive-lock header guides allow installation and removal without tools and require no drilling into your truck's body
- Low-profile, aerodynamic design helps increase gas mileage
- Superior Velcro fastening system offers continuous sealing power and works perfectly with the automatic tensioning system
- The continuous rubber seals at the front and rear of the TruXedo Lo Pro QT make a positive seal every time, rain or shine
- Designed with strength to handle winter weather, so cold and snow won't shrink the cover and let in the elements
- Patented tension control automatically keeps your tarp tight from 20° below to 120° above
- Rolls up and out of the way for quick and easy access to the entire truck bed
- The Lo Pro QT accommodates most bed caps and bed rails with its universal adjusting clamp and inside-the-rail mount
- The tonneau automatically secures when latched at rear and locks with locking tailgate for extra cargo security
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your TruXedo Lo Pro frame and tarp are backed by a hassle-free Lifetime Warranty
The sleek black, well tailored looks of the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover bring to mind a formal affair. Yet, the industrial-strength, vinyl-coated, leather-grain fabric, lifetime warranty and tailgate locking capability let you know it's ready for action.
No other tonneau on the streets today mounts as fast as the TruXedo Lo Pro QT. Installation takes only 20-30 minutes, and the cover can be completely removed and reinstalled in just a few seconds when you need your entire bed for hauling. Thanks to the new exclusive positive-lock header guides, your Lo Pro QT can be installed and removed with no drilling or even the use of tools.
Say goodbye to sag. The innovative Velcro "floating hook" technology allows the rail-side seal to move or "float", back and forth. With the addition of the automatic tension control plungers, the Lo Pro QT stays tight even in fluctuating temperatures, so the elements stay out and your truck bed stays dry even in extreme weather. And, its black-tone aluminum bows and side rails complete the look.
Put it all together, and the TruXedo Lo Pro QT dishes up greater gas mileage, all-weather cargo protection and an eye-catching look. Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with bed liners: the TruXedo Lo Pro QT fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The Lo Pro QT will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner first.
- Trucks with bed caps and rails: the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover will work with any type of bed rail cap unless the bedcaps are of extreme thickness.
TruXedo Lo Pro QT Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
851 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by heather m (NEW WINDSOR, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Wednesday at 5:39 AM
I've owned several covers and this one is the best hands down. I purchased this cover to replace my old one that I sold with my previous truck which lasted 10 yrs. My only drawback is the price but quality ,fit and finish is tops.
Reviewed by Danlo d (Traverse City, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Monday at 8:41 PM
Was fairly easy to install. Don't install the included weather strip until you have the rails and top in place. I might have misunderstood the directions as where to place it and ended up pulling it off which was dfficult and ruined the strip. Top is easy to adjust and smoothly rolls up. LOVE IT!!
Reviewed by Chad W (Statesville, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jul 25, 2015 5:31 PM
This is a great cover period. Very easy to install as it only took me about 30 min. to complete. I think it is a little pricey but has great features for the $$$$. I tow a 5th wheel camper and is easy to roll out of the way or remove completely when needed. The single side driver latch is also a great feature over other covers as it eliminates walking around your truck several time to roll up you cover. I would recommend the cover to anyone!
- Ships Between 8/05 - 8/07
- What Do You Drive?