- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover enhances your truck bed with versatility and style
- The RollBAK G2 is a hard retractable cover that is custom made to fit most domestic and imported pickup trucks
- 100% powder-coated satin black finish
- Clamp-on design and self-aligning inner track help ease installation
- Automatic, intermittent locking system at every 12 inches
- Compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bedliners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks
- Stake pocket holes are left open for easy accessory installation
- The RollBAK G2 improves airflow over the entire truck when closed, providing improved gas mileage under most conditions
- Built to resist damage from all weather conditions
- Built-in drainage system keeps the bed dry and drains water from the storage canister to prevent ice buildup
- Made in the USA from industrial-grade aluminum
- Your BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover comes with a 2-year warranty
Sleek and secure, your BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover offers you the streamlined looks and lockable security only a hard retractable tonneau cover can provide- custom made to fit most domestic and imported pickup trucks. Allowing instant access to your entire truck bed and all-weather protection for your payload, your RollBAK G2 is a versatile, must-have accessory. Made in the USA from industrial-grade aluminum with a 100% powder-coated satin black finish, your RollBAK Tonneau is guaranteed to last long and look good.
Boasting an enhanced clamp-on design and self-aligning inner track, your BAK G2 is intended to make installation easier than ever. Full access to your stake pockets allows for easy accessory pairing with your G2, and is compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks. Your BAK RollBAK G2’s tough, low-pro design can handle up to 500 lbs. of evenly distributed weight on top. Driving with the cover closed improves airflow over your whole truck, providing increased gas mileage under most conditions.
The under-side of your RollBAK G2 is covered with mildew-protected felt which provides noise-free operation and scratch protection when retracted into the canister. The elevated canister also allows for almost 1 ft. of cargo space from your bed floor so you can continue to haul lengthy freight. RollBAK Tonneau Covers are available for most domestic and imported pickup trucks and come backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Trucks with bed caps: the BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover fits all factory and most non-factory plastic bed caps. The RollBAK will not fit aluminum or stainless steel bed caps.
- Trucks with bed liners: the BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The RollBAK G2 will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner for the frame clamps.
BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
241 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark K (MONTE VISTA, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Friday at 5:31 AM
I think Murphy's Law came with my tonneau. I had every difficulty that has been mentioned by other reviewers. Felt is coming off on hot days, the unit is so heavy, it is sagging the brackets and I am having custom supports welded, cover comes open on dirt roads, does not retract because it won't stay aligned. Instructions are minimal at best. Watch every video you can to get better installation instructions if you buy this item.
Reviewed by Elizabeth G (AURORA, CO) — Jul 15, 2016 8:35 PM
Look how this looks and how secure it is. It's a little hard to operate from the side -- first time I closed from the side only, I must not have gotten it all the way closed, because it slammed open after going over a bump. Scared the crap out of me. Now I'm careful to use the strap to pull from the center, or check both edges to make sure it is fully closed. Installed on long bed Silverado.
Reviewed by Rosemary H (University Place, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 03, 2016 10:13 PM
This is an excellent cover providing me with the ability to keep the cargo in the bed secure and still have ease of use to haul big loads. Installation was smooth and I'm pleased with durability.
Reviewed by Mike D (Orefield, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-450/550 — Jun 06, 2016 5:01 AM
Having problems with the cover staying shut every time you hit a bump it slides open
Reviewed by Brandon D (PRAIRIEVILLE, LA) — May 02, 2016 7:46 PM
The initial install was easy. Then I had to take some back apart and get instructions from BAK on adding tension to spring. The fittings for the drain tubes leaked and the rails gutter system was not designed well to route all water to the case for draining out of bed. After some caulk and adding some additional "guttering" it keeps the bed dry. A little disappointed in the poor quality but really like the look and other functionality.
Ships Between 7/28 - 8/01
- What Do You Drive?