- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover enhances your truck bed with versatility and style
- The RollBAK G2 is a hard retractable cover that is custom made to fit most domestic and imported pickup trucks
- 100% powder-coated satin black finish
- Clamp-on design and self-aligning inner track help ease installation
- Automatic, intermittent locking system at every 12 inches
- Compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bedliners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks
- Stake pocket holes are left open for easy accessory installation
- The RollBAK G2 improves airflow over the entire truck when closed, providing improved gas mileage under most conditions
- Built to resist damage from all weather conditions
- Built-in drainage system keeps the bed dry and drains water from the storage canister to prevent ice buildup
- Made in the USA from industrial-grade aluminum
- Your BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover comes with a 2-year warranty
Sleek and secure, your BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover offers you the streamlined looks and lockable security only a hard retractable tonneau cover can provide- custom made to fit most domestic and imported pickup trucks. Allowing instant access to your entire truck bed and all-weather protection for your payload, your RollBAK G2 is a versatile, must-have accessory. Made in the USA from industrial-grade aluminum with a 100% powder-coated satin black finish, your RollBAK Tonneau is guaranteed to last long and look good.
Boasting an enhanced clamp-on design and self-aligning inner track, your BAK G2 is intended to make installation easier than ever. Full access to your stake pockets allows for easy accessory pairing with your G2, and is compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks. Your BAK RollBAK G2’s tough, low-pro design can handle up to 500 lbs. of evenly distributed weight on top. Driving with the cover closed improves airflow over your whole truck, providing increased gas mileage under most conditions.
The under-side of your RollBAK G2 is covered with mildew-protected felt which provides noise-free operation and scratch protection when retracted into the canister. The elevated canister also allows for almost 1 ft. of cargo space from your bed floor so you can continue to haul lengthy freight. RollBAK Tonneau Covers are available for most domestic and imported pickup trucks and come backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Trucks with bed caps: the BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover fits all factory and most non-factory plastic bed caps. The RollBAK will not fit aluminum or stainless steel bed caps.
- Trucks with bed liners: the BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The RollBAK G2 will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner for the frame clamps.
BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
226 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Don C (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Nov 18, 2015 7:06 AM
Poor instructions but the personal service from Bak Industrustries was terrific! They helped me and never once had a negative attitude! They believe in 110% customer satisfaction!
Reviewed by Robert H (CORTLAND, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Oct 29, 2015 4:38 AM
It took me a couple hours to install the BAK RollBak G2 Tonneau cover and make adjustments in the rails so that the rubber strip sealed tight against the tail gate. I still have an issue with the tonneau cover opening by it's self while traveling down the highway. I made a few adjustments however to date the cover will still open on it's own after a few bumps. Looking for suggestions.
Reviewed by Rolf M (MILTON, MA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — Oct 15, 2015 12:36 PM
This was very easy to install. Between the instructions and online videos I was able to install in less than 2 1/2 hours. I had a slight issue with the first set of side rails being to short. But when I notified Bak about the issue they over knighted new side rails that fit. Looks Great and does what I expect. It is not 100% water proof but it will keep out leaves and snow. And it keeps my fifth wheel hitch covered and protected when not in use.
Reviewed by Lukas E (BUFFALO, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Sep 06, 2015 7:30 AM
I really like how the cover looks on my 2014 Silverado. It took a few adjustments to get it to roll up nicely. Now that everything is set, it works perfectly. I would recommend watching an installation video first. I did the install alone, but it would be good to have a friend help. Overall, I am happy with the cover. I will see how it holds up once we get some snow here, and that is usually at least a foot at a time.
Ships Between 12/04 - 12/08
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.