- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover enhances your truck bed with versatility and style
- The RollBAK G2 is a hard retractable cover that is custom made to fit most domestic and imported pickup trucks
- 100% powder-coated satin black finish
- Clamp-on design and self-aligning inner track help ease installation
- Automatic, intermittent locking system at every 12 inches
- Compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bedliners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks
- Stake pocket holes are left open for easy accessory installation
- The RollBAK G2 improves airflow over the entire truck when closed, providing improved gas mileage under most conditions
- Built to resist damage from all weather conditions
- Built-in drainage system keeps the bed dry and drains water from the storage canister to prevent ice buildup
- Made in the USA from industrial-grade aluminum
- Your BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover comes with a 2-year warranty
Sleek and secure, your BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover offers you the streamlined looks and lockable security only a hard retractable tonneau cover can provide- custom made to fit most domestic and imported pickup trucks. Allowing instant access to your entire truck bed and all-weather protection for your payload, your RollBAK G2 is a versatile, must-have accessory. Made in the USA from industrial-grade aluminum with a 100% powder-coated satin black finish, your RollBAK Tonneau is guaranteed to last long and look good.
Boasting an enhanced clamp-on design and self-aligning inner track, your BAK G2 is intended to make installation easier than ever. Full access to your stake pockets allows for easy accessory pairing with your G2, and is compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks. Your BAK RollBAK G2’s tough, low-pro design can handle up to 500 lbs. of evenly distributed weight on top. Driving with the cover closed improves airflow over your whole truck, providing increased gas mileage under most conditions.
The under-side of your RollBAK G2 is covered with mildew-protected felt which provides noise-free operation and scratch protection when retracted into the canister. The elevated canister also allows for almost 1 ft. of cargo space from your bed floor so you can continue to haul lengthy freight. RollBAK Tonneau Covers are available for most domestic and imported pickup trucks and come backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Trucks with bed caps: the BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover fits all factory and most non-factory plastic bed caps. The RollBAK will not fit aluminum or stainless steel bed caps.
- Trucks with bed liners: the BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The RollBAK G2 will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner for the frame clamps.
BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
216 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by john m (Meridian, ID) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Feb 12, 2015 8:31 PM
This is my 2nd RollBak G2. First one on a 2007 Silverado Crew Cab it leaked at the bolts that hold the adjustable track in place. My current one is on a 2014 F150 SuperCrew it also leaks the same place $2000.00 later on 2 different trucks and they still leak. Will not recommend this RollBAK G2, just too much $$$ to leak. :(
Reviewed by Gary V (Kirbyville, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Jan 20, 2015 3:11 PM
I have purchased two of these in the last few years, one just last December. I am very pleased with the cover, I have people asking about it always. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone who wants to protect their belonging.
Reviewed by Dick N (Fairbury, NE) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Jan 20, 2015 6:20 AM
Nice product, but hard to sell due to the high price. Seems the cover quality isn't as good as it was in prior years.
Reviewed by Donald P (EL PASO, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Jan 13, 2015 12:36 PM
Directions leave something to be desired. I pieced it together via the directions and a couple of youtube videos. I managed to do this solo, and at night in about 2 1/2 hours. Having a buddy to help is suggested but not required. Overall, I would buy again and recommend. It operates as desired and the look of it is seamless. The quality seems to be top notch. Time will tell. Note: I have spray in bedliner and it did not affect the install or fitment.
Reviewed by Greg B (Scottsdale, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jan 10, 2015 8:22 PM
I bought 3 of these cover and it looks great except installing it the tracks seem to not align right. Each panel moves left to right so if one is off it throws everything kind of out of whack. I had a retraxs before on my other truck and was 10 times easier then these to install!
BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 3/27 - 3/31
- What Do You Drive?