- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover enhances your truck bed with versatility and style
- The RollBAK G2 is a hard retractable cover that is custom made to fit most domestic and imported pickup trucks
- 100% powder-coated satin black finish
- Clamp-on design and self-aligning inner track help ease installation
- Automatic, intermittent locking system at every 12 inches
- Compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bedliners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks
- Stake pocket holes are left open for easy accessory installation
- The RollBAK G2 improves airflow over the entire truck when closed, providing improved gas mileage under most conditions
- Built to resist damage from all weather conditions
- Built-in drainage system keeps the bed dry and drains water from the storage canister to prevent ice buildup
- Made in the USA from industrial-grade aluminum
- Your BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover comes with a 2-year warranty
Sleek and secure, your BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover offers you the streamlined looks and lockable security only a hard retractable tonneau cover can provide- custom made to fit most domestic and imported pickup trucks. Allowing instant access to your entire truck bed and all-weather protection for your payload, your RollBAK G2 is a versatile, must-have accessory. Made in the USA from industrial-grade aluminum with a 100% powder-coated satin black finish, your RollBAK Tonneau is guaranteed to last long and look good.
Boasting an enhanced clamp-on design and self-aligning inner track, your BAK G2 is intended to make installation easier than ever. Full access to your stake pockets allows for easy accessory pairing with your G2, and is compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks. Your BAK RollBAK G2’s tough, low-pro design can handle up to 500 lbs. of evenly distributed weight on top. Driving with the cover closed improves airflow over your whole truck, providing increased gas mileage under most conditions.
The under-side of your RollBAK G2 is covered with mildew-protected felt which provides noise-free operation and scratch protection when retracted into the canister. The elevated canister also allows for almost 1 ft. of cargo space from your bed floor so you can continue to haul lengthy freight. RollBAK Tonneau Covers are available for most domestic and imported pickup trucks and come backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Trucks with bed caps: the BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover fits all factory and most non-factory plastic bed caps. The RollBAK will not fit aluminum or stainless steel bed caps.
- Trucks with bed liners: the BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The RollBAK G2 will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner for the frame clamps.
BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
210 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James W. C (Maidsville, WV) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Friday at 5:48 AM
throw away the paper and watch the Video, but neither show everything ! You might want to drill the holes for the 2 drains first while you have the room. It took 2 of us 2 hours, one to read and one to do the work, Good Luck !!
Reviewed by Somdoon T (Milwaukee, WI) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Oct 30, 2014 10:00 PM
the bak rollbak g2 was great and smooth for me. one thing that i not sure is about the weight. kettle too heavy for one person to carry .
Reviewed by Patric D (Bluefield, WV) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Sep 02, 2014 3:19 AM
I was looking for a product that allowed me to utilize the bed of my truck when needed and yet could be easily locked as well. This product best suited my needs. I have a spray in bed liner and this cover fit my truck like a glove. Very easy installation and great customer service from AutoAnything.
Reviewed by Kevin K (Loveland, CO) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Aug 26, 2014 5:34 PM
Install took about an hour and a half. Very easy. Watch the video before hand, it was helpful. This thing looks nice and works perfectly. As long as it holds up long term I'll be very happy.
Reviewed by Robyn T (WINFIELD, KS) — Jun 28, 2014 11:41 AM
Everything is good now. When the first shipment arrived the brackets for the rails were not included so I had to wait another 5 days before I got those. Disappointed with that but finally could finish putting together the Tonneau cover.
BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 11/26 - 12/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bak tonneau covers
- pace edwards jackrabbit
- retrax bed cover
- roll n lock reviews
- 1949 ford truck tonneau cover
- how to seal bed pockets on 1988 chevy truck
- tanneau covers velcro
- tundra tonneau hard cover
- dodge ram tonneau cover
- ford f150 bed cover retractable
- car chrome accessories
- splash guards
- suspension parts