- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover enhances your truck bed with versatility and style
- The RollBAK G2 is a hard retractable cover that is custom made to fit most domestic and imported pickup trucks
- 100% powder-coated satin black finish
- Clamp-on design and self-aligning inner track help ease installation
- Automatic, intermittent locking system at every 12 inches
- Compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bedliners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks
- Stake pocket holes are left open for easy accessory installation
- The RollBAK G2 improves airflow over the entire truck when closed, providing improved gas mileage under most conditions
- Built to resist damage from all weather conditions
- Built-in drainage system keeps the bed dry and drains water from the storage canister to prevent ice buildup
- Made in the USA from industrial-grade aluminum
- Your BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover comes with a 2-year warranty
Sleek and secure, your BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover offers you the streamlined looks and lockable security only a hard retractable tonneau cover can provide- custom made to fit most domestic and imported pickup trucks. Allowing instant access to your entire truck bed and all-weather protection for your payload, your RollBAK G2 is a versatile, must-have accessory. Made in the USA from industrial-grade aluminum with a 100% powder-coated satin black finish, your RollBAK Tonneau is guaranteed to last long and look good.
Boasting an enhanced clamp-on design and self-aligning inner track, your BAK G2 is intended to make installation easier than ever. Full access to your stake pockets allows for easy accessory pairing with your G2, and is compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks. Your BAK RollBAK G2’s tough, low-pro design can handle up to 500 lbs. of evenly distributed weight on top. Driving with the cover closed improves airflow over your whole truck, providing increased gas mileage under most conditions.
The under-side of your RollBAK G2 is covered with mildew-protected felt which provides noise-free operation and scratch protection when retracted into the canister. The elevated canister also allows for almost 1 ft. of cargo space from your bed floor so you can continue to haul lengthy freight. RollBAK Tonneau Covers are available for most domestic and imported pickup trucks and come backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Trucks with bed caps: the BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover fits all factory and most non-factory plastic bed caps. The RollBAK will not fit aluminum or stainless steel bed caps.
- Trucks with bed liners: the BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The RollBAK G2 will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner for the frame clamps.
BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
231 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Clark A (Summerfield, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Friday at 5:54 AM
I'm on my second Bak G2 Tonneau cover. The first one I received wasn't even for my truck. The second one arrived damaged. I'm still waiting on replacement parts to complete the final installation.
Reviewed by Michael F (MONUMENT, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jan 08, 2016 2:37 PM
I install these units because I carry some expensive equipment in the bed and feel security is a real plus with the Rollbak. This is the second BAK Rollbak I've installed on a truck of mine. The 2011 model was a quality product, but I remember struggling some with the installation. The 2015 model seems to have some design changes that made it much easier to get installed and far less time consuming. Looks good and I fully expect it to perform equally as well as the last one.
Reviewed by Andy S (Sandusky, OH) — Dec 29, 2015 6:46 AM
My first one 4 years ago was a back flip for a 6 ft bed and I love it. Now I have a 8 ft and went with a g-2 cover. When I got it I got a bad no. 6 back stop. Missing 2 clamps and the cable to release came apart. They sent me the new parts . Now I have to spend more time taking apart the cover just to replace the latch. The cover could have been 2 inches longer and then it my have made it to the tail gate.i had to move the hole unit backward. I really like the cover other wise
Reviewed by Ken H (washingtonville, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Dec 11, 2015 5:07 PM
This is my second rollbak g2 (New Truck) can't beat the quality and good looks this cover exhudes. Can't recommend it highly enough
Ships Between 2/16 - 2/18
- What Do You Drive?