- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover enhances your truck bed with versatility and style
- The RollBAK G2 is a hard retractable cover that is custom made to fit most domestic and imported pickup trucks
- 100% powder-coated satin black finish
- Clamp-on design and self-aligning inner track help ease installation
- Automatic, intermittent locking system at every 12 inches
- Compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bedliners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks
- Stake pocket holes are left open for easy accessory installation
- The RollBAK G2 improves airflow over the entire truck when closed, providing improved gas mileage under most conditions
- Built to resist damage from all weather conditions
- Built-in drainage system keeps the bed dry and drains water from the storage canister to prevent ice buildup
- Made in the USA from industrial-grade aluminum
- Your BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover comes with a 2-year warranty
Sleek and secure, your BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover offers you the streamlined looks and lockable security only a hard retractable tonneau cover can provide- custom made to fit most domestic and imported pickup trucks. Allowing instant access to your entire truck bed and all-weather protection for your payload, your RollBAK G2 is a versatile, must-have accessory. Made in the USA from industrial-grade aluminum with a 100% powder-coated satin black finish, your RollBAK Tonneau is guaranteed to last long and look good.
Boasting an enhanced clamp-on design and self-aligning inner track, your BAK G2 is intended to make installation easier than ever. Full access to your stake pockets allows for easy accessory pairing with your G2, and is compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks. Your BAK RollBAK G2’s tough, low-pro design can handle up to 500 lbs. of evenly distributed weight on top. Driving with the cover closed improves airflow over your whole truck, providing increased gas mileage under most conditions.
The under-side of your RollBAK G2 is covered with mildew-protected felt which provides noise-free operation and scratch protection when retracted into the canister. The elevated canister also allows for almost 1 ft. of cargo space from your bed floor so you can continue to haul lengthy freight. RollBAK Tonneau Covers are available for most domestic and imported pickup trucks and come backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Trucks with bed caps: the BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover fits all factory and most non-factory plastic bed caps. The RollBAK will not fit aluminum or stainless steel bed caps.
- Trucks with bed liners: the BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The RollBAK G2 will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner for the frame clamps.
BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
248 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David B (Windsor, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jan 18, 2017 5:40 PM
This is exactly what I needed. I pull a 5th wheel but I do not want to look at the hitch all the time. Furthermore I needed more dry storage space. This was the perfect solution. The folding covers would have blocked my sight of the hitch when hooking up. This give me full visibility.
Reviewed by Rawleigh M (Big Spring, TX) — Oct 19, 2016 3:31 PM
It looks awsome and is easy to access. Directions are not very good, go to U tube and watch the short video it will save a lot of time.
Reviewed by Edison C (ELLENSBURG, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Sep 28, 2016 9:58 AM
I had a question concerning installation and contacted BAK. I never received a reply and had to work out the solution myself. The cover also arrived with a small scratch near the tailgate. Other than that, I am pleased with the cover.
Reviewed by Greg A (LAGO VISTA, TX) — Aug 16, 2016 1:56 PM
Leaks terribly both by the canister and down the sides and back. The canister cover is bent 2 places due to packaging it looks like and another part is down to the metal already. It was difficult to install. If i could return it and go with the Truck Cover USA I would gladly do so and pay the difference.
Ships Between 3/01 - 3/03
- What Do You Drive?