- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover enhances your truck bed with versatility and style
- The RollBAK G2 is a hard retractable cover that is custom made to fit most domestic and imported pickup trucks
- 100% powder-coated satin black finish
- Clamp-on design and self-aligning inner track help ease installation
- Automatic, intermittent locking system at every 12 inches
- Compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bedliners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks
- Stake pocket holes are left open for easy accessory installation
- The RollBAK G2 improves airflow over the entire truck when closed, providing improved gas mileage under most conditions
- Built to resist damage from all weather conditions
- Built-in drainage system keeps the bed dry and drains water from the storage canister to prevent ice buildup
- Made in the USA from industrial-grade aluminum
- Your BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover comes with a 2-year warranty
Sleek and secure, your BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover offers you the streamlined looks and lockable security only a hard retractable tonneau cover can provide- custom made to fit most domestic and imported pickup trucks. Allowing instant access to your entire truck bed and all-weather protection for your payload, your RollBAK G2 is a versatile, must-have accessory. Made in the USA from industrial-grade aluminum with a 100% powder-coated satin black finish, your RollBAK Tonneau is guaranteed to last long and look good.
Boasting an enhanced clamp-on design and self-aligning inner track, your BAK G2 is intended to make installation easier than ever. Full access to your stake pockets allows for easy accessory pairing with your G2, and is compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks. Your BAK RollBAK G2’s tough, low-pro design can handle up to 500 lbs. of evenly distributed weight on top. Driving with the cover closed improves airflow over your whole truck, providing increased gas mileage under most conditions.
The under-side of your RollBAK G2 is covered with mildew-protected felt which provides noise-free operation and scratch protection when retracted into the canister. The elevated canister also allows for almost 1 ft. of cargo space from your bed floor so you can continue to haul lengthy freight. RollBAK Tonneau Covers are available for most domestic and imported pickup trucks and come backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Trucks with bed caps: the BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover fits all factory and most non-factory plastic bed caps. The RollBAK will not fit aluminum or stainless steel bed caps.
- Trucks with bed liners: the BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The RollBAK G2 will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner for the frame clamps.
BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
221 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James K (North Brunswick, NJ) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Aug 05, 2015 4:33 PM
I searched for many hours for a retractable hard tonneau. I had this cover on my 04 F150 and went with it again. Dosen't block the rear window when open. I have no concern going highway speed open or closed. dosen't require a key and is well made. Even though I think all of these covers are a bit pricey, I obviously would recommend it. took about 1.5 hrs to install. nowhere near as difficult as other make it seem
Reviewed by Dale B (COLOGNE, MN) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jul 03, 2015 5:58 PM
The Bak Industries packaging could be improved. The box was crushed when I took delivery. However the damage was limited to the cardboard carton. The installation instruction are for pre 2014 models. Hardware shown in the instructions & videos are different then whats shipped. You will have to call customer support to get a better understanding of the hardware. I experienced trouble with it rolling back into the canister. Customer support email is non existent. Trouble with top rolling back in.
Reviewed by David C (Seaford, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — May 17, 2015 5:32 PM
I have a new GMC Denali,and wanted a lid that I could,cover my items,but be able to retrieve them easily.I looked at many different ones,and found out none of them was perfit,but this one is close to it.It really gives my Denali alittle boost,as if a Denali needs any,but I really like it,and it works great,took me a few minutes to get it adjusted,perfitly,but I got it,and other than,my grandson helping me sit it on the hanger,I did the rest by myself.
Reviewed by Christopher W (LAFAYETTE, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Apr 19, 2015 6:44 AM
First and foremost, watch videos and read installation then call tech support. It's the only way you'll figure installation. Quite pathetic how instructions are so vague and components received different. The top looks sharp and states 500 lb distributed load. I like to see if they can match their statements. My 130lb wife made this thing buckle. Don't believe the hype. Only get this thing for looks because it leaks everywhere along the side rails. Canister and tailgate.
- Ships Between 9/01 - 9/03
- What Do You Drive?