- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Lund Genesis Seal & Peel Tonneau Cover is custom-manufactured to fit your vehicle
- Pre-marked rails and heavy-duty clamps assure perfect, no-drill installation in less than 20 minutes
- The Lund Seal & Peal Tonneau's superb design needs no tension adjustments, even in extreme climates
- The durable vinyl tarp boasts a luxurious black leather look
- LUND Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- Your Lund Genesis Seal & Peal Tonneau Cover comes with a Lifetime Warranty on the frame and tarp
The Lund Genesis Seal & Peel Tonneau Cover saves you valuable time with its fast installation and quick tongue-n-groove closure system. The pre-marked rails and clamp-on design gets this gas-saving tonneau out of the box and on your bed in less than 20 minutes. No thumb-busting snaps here, just a fast, smooth-closing rubber seal.
The Lund Seal & Peel Tonneau's superb design needs no tension adjustments, even in extreme climates. The innovative integrated rear tailgate seal won't get knocked off like inferior adhesive seals. Go ahead, seal the deal, and your truck bed, with the Lund Genesis Seal & Peal Tonneau Cover.
Your Lund Genesis Seal & Peel Tonneau Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Genesis Seal & Peel Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
373 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Curtis B (MILWAUKEE, WI) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — May 14, 2016 12:48 PM
Your company is for one that stands by it's word and that by it self is what customer's like myself look for in thier products as well as their servise
Reviewed by Daniel E (ROCKFORD, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Apr 27, 2016 5:28 PM
I bought 1 of these covers for my Tacoma 5 years ago so when I got a new Tundra it was a nobrainer. These covers are great, tough, and good looking. To soon to tell but did help with gas mileage on Tacoma
Reviewed by Ken J (San Tan Valley, AZ) — Mar 14, 2016 10:06 PM
This is my second one. I like the looks and ease of installation. This one is about half the price of other. Websites.
Reviewed by Kerth L (Imperial, MO) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Dakota — Jan 16, 2016 10:10 AM
This is a great cover for people that don't cover and uncover their bed very often.It is time consuming to do so and the biggest down set is the rear tailgate crossbar or strut that goes across the top of the tailgate is not removable.If you want to haul a lawnmower or ATV or any large object you must uninstall and completely remove the cover.I like the seal and peel feature but to uncover and roll up this cover is time consuming and hard to do by yourself.Almost takes 2 people.
Reviewed by Mike D (Punta gorda, FL) — Jan 15, 2016 8:17 PM
Looks good. There are issues in the corners at rear on tailgate. They are unable to be smoothed out and stretched tight. Same at cab where tie straps are located. Easy installation.
- Rebates: $50 Details
Ships Between 5/31 - 6/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- black vinyl lund genesis soft roll-up tonneau cover
- extang revolution tonneau cover reviews
- lund genesis tonneau cover
- truxedo lo pro
- ford truck tailgate lock
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- ford soft tonneau cover
- tundra tonneau cover
- tacoma hard bed cover
- truck bed net
- rain guards for car windows
- dash kits for cars