- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Lund Genesis Seal & Peel Tonneau Cover is custom-manufactured to fit your vehicle
- Pre-marked rails and heavy-duty clamps assure perfect, no-drill installation in less than 20 minutes
- The Lund Seal & Peal Tonneau's superb design needs no tension adjustments, even in extreme climates
- The durable vinyl tarp boasts a luxurious black leather look
- Your Lund Genesis Seal & Peal Tonneau Cover comes with a Lifetime Warranty on the frame and tarp
The Lund Genesis Seal & Peel Tonneau Cover saves you valuable time with its fast installation and quick tongue-n-groove closure system. The pre-marked rails and clamp-on design gets this gas-saving tonneau out of the box and on your bed in less than 20 minutes. No thumb-busting snaps here, just a fast, smooth-closing rubber seal.
The Lund Seal & Peel Tonneau's superb design needs no tension adjustments, even in extreme climates. The innovative integrated rear tailgate seal won't get knocked off like inferior adhesive seals. Go ahead, seal the deal, and your truck bed, with the Lund Genesis Seal & Peal Tonneau Cover.
Your Lund Genesis Seal & Peel Tonneau Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Genesis Seal & Peel Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
354 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James M (WATERLOO, IN) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-350 — Wednesday at 11:50 AM
The bows are all numbered as # 3 and only the bow closest to the back of the bed fits correctly. The other 3 bows fall out of the brackets while going down the road. The bows are not long enough and therefore do not stay in the brackets.
Reviewed by John M (RAPID CITY, SD) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-150 — Apr 15, 2015 12:27 PM
The only problem I have with the cover is when you try to roll it up to store when you haul something. The sides where the seal is on the cover is stiff and doesn't want to roll very easy.
Reviewed by dan h (PHILADELPHIA, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-350 — Feb 06, 2015 3:41 AM
I bought one of these for my dad's sierra, and he loves it. It's been on his truck for 4 years now and still looks great. So of course when I bought my truck, this was a must have. Fits great, easy to use, and easy to install. The only thing that is a little tough is trying to center the cover on the bed, but that's with any cover, not just a problem with lund. I would recommend this cover to anyone.
Lund Genesis Seal & Peel Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 4/28 - 4/30
- What Do You Drive?