- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Lund Genesis Seal & Peel Tonneau Cover is custom-manufactured to fit your vehicle
- Pre-marked rails and heavy-duty clamps assure perfect, no-drill installation in less than 20 minutes
- The Lund Seal & Peal Tonneau's superb design needs no tension adjustments, even in extreme climates
- The durable vinyl tarp boasts a luxurious black leather look
- LUND Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- Your Lund Genesis Seal & Peal Tonneau Cover comes with a Lifetime Warranty on the frame and tarp
The Lund Genesis Seal & Peel Tonneau Cover saves you valuable time with its fast installation and quick tongue-n-groove closure system. The pre-marked rails and clamp-on design gets this gas-saving tonneau out of the box and on your bed in less than 20 minutes. No thumb-busting snaps here, just a fast, smooth-closing rubber seal.
The Lund Seal & Peel Tonneau's superb design needs no tension adjustments, even in extreme climates. The innovative integrated rear tailgate seal won't get knocked off like inferior adhesive seals. Go ahead, seal the deal, and your truck bed, with the Lund Genesis Seal & Peal Tonneau Cover.
Your Lund Genesis Seal & Peel Tonneau Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Genesis Seal & Peel Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
380 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert T (Hancock, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Dec 12, 2016 6:55 PM
Received my lund Genesis tonneau cover in two days, the installation was easy and only took 20 minutes. looks very good on the truckand the quality is very good. I am very satisfied with the lund Genesis tonneau cover.
Reviewed by Greg B (ARDEN, NC) Reviewed for a 2002 GMC Sonoma — Sep 20, 2016 12:53 PM
I purchased this cover since I had had experience with the brand in the past. Well made, very easy to install and also to peel back and seal again. Give a truck the finished look without the intrusion of a hard shell cover.
Reviewed by Stephen K (MIDDLESEX, VT) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Sep 08, 2016 5:36 PM
You get what you pay for. Great inexpensive tonneau, don't expect the bells and whistles of a cover twice the price.
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?