- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Lund Genesis Snap Soft Tonneau Cover is custom-designed to fit your specific year, make and model
- The premium vinyl tarp sports a classy black leather look
- The Lund Snap Soft Tonneau feature's black powder-coated rails and bows: 3 bows for short beds, 4 bows for long beds
- Easy clamp-on no-drill installation gets the Snap Soft Tonneau Cover on your truck in less than 20 minutes
- Your Lund Genesis Snap Soft Tonneau Cover comes with a Lifetime Warranty on the frame and tarp
Pop on the Lund Genesis Snap Soft Tonneau Cover and watch fuel consumption go down and your style points go up. The Snap Soft Tonneau aerodynamically smoothes out your bed, while the "black leather" premium vinyl cover gives you stylish good looks.
The Lund Genesis Snap Soft Tonneau Cover's heavy-duty black powder-coated bows and rails prevent water and snow buildup. The cleverly integrated rear tailgate seal won't get knocked off like inferior adhesive seals.
The time-saving Snap Soft Tonneau Cover easily installs in less than 20 minutes with no drilling. It's a snap to cover gear, save gas and look good doing it with the Lund Genesis Snap Soft Tonneau Cover.
Your Lund Genesis Snap Soft Tonneau Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Genesis Snap Soft Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
176 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth S (Oxford, PA) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Canyon — Oct 17, 2014 4:02 PM
Quality is excellent, great instructions, easy installation. Highly recommended!
Reviewed by Gregory H (East Moline, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 15, 2014 9:26 AM
Purchased on a whim to keep leaves and snow out of the truck this winter and so far realy happy with it's sealing and keeping the bed dry. Hard to stretch and full snap when new but it can be done (in cool 55 degree weather). 2 minor nit-picks I have, 1. The cover flaps a little more than I thought it would at highway speeds but keeps water out. 2. 2 of the clamps required to install needed the (factory-drilled) holes cleaned out due to aluminum not being properly drilled (the scrap that normally follows the drill webbing was still attached in the center of the holes..no biggy, just drill and clean.
Reviewed by Krist G (Shelton, CT) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Ranger — Jul 26, 2014 12:23 AM
As described fit perfectly easy to install with no hassle and makes the truck look and appearance worth every penny thank you Lund
Reviewed by Alan T (PUNTA GORDA, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Nissan Frontier — Jun 20, 2014 5:27 AM
For the money, you can't beat this soft snap tonneau cover. It was easy to install and appears to be of good quality.
Reviewed by William R (COMER, GA) — Mar 24, 2014 4:40 AM
Construction and materials top notch. Only problem I had was with hooking the members together. There were burrs on the aluminum that dug into the plastic tabs. Had to file the tabs away and then no problem. Wish there was a way to remove the rear crosspiece without having to remove the entire unit as a whole.
Lund Genesis Snap Soft Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 11/25 - 12/01
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- lund truck bed covers
- access literider
- extang revolution tonneau cover reviews
- truxedo deuce
- tauna covers for trucks
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- gmc roll up tonneau covers
- honda ridgeline hard tonneau cover
- ford ranger bed cover
- tacoma soft tonneau cover
- truck seat cover
- truck tailgates
- roof rack cargo carrier