- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Lund Genesis Snap Soft Tonneau Cover is custom-designed to fit your specific year, make and model
- The premium vinyl tarp sports a classy black leather look
- The Lund Snap Soft Tonneau feature's black powder-coated rails and bows: 3 bows for short beds, 4 bows for long beds
- Easy clamp-on no-drill installation gets the Snap Soft Tonneau Cover on your truck in less than 20 minutes
- LUND Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- Your Lund Genesis Snap Soft Tonneau Cover comes with a Lifetime Warranty on the frame and tarp
Pop on the Lund Genesis Snap Soft Tonneau Cover and watch fuel consumption go down and your style points go up. The Snap Soft Tonneau aerodynamically smoothes out your bed, while the "black leather" premium vinyl cover gives you stylish good looks.
The Lund Genesis Snap Soft Tonneau Cover's heavy-duty black powder-coated bows and rails prevent water and snow buildup. The cleverly integrated rear tailgate seal won't get knocked off like inferior adhesive seals.
The time-saving Snap Soft Tonneau Cover easily installs in less than 20 minutes with no drilling. It's a snap to cover gear, save gas and look good doing it with the Lund Genesis Snap Soft Tonneau Cover.
Your Lund Genesis Snap Soft Tonneau Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Genesis Snap Soft Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
207 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jorge A (READING, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Colorado — Oct 05, 2016 8:40 PM
It's a great looking cover for the price. Made my truck look sportier makes my truck nicer. Looks high quality material
Reviewed by Kenneth D (STRONGSVILLE, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Oct 05, 2016 4:12 PM
Put this on my 2016 Chevy Z71 double cab pickup. Side rails need to be at least 1" longer. Truck hasn't been in rain yet, I hope it will be water tight. Received cover without corner pads so I had to wait for them. The Extang cover I had on my Ford F-150 was a nicer cover. Hope to update this review soon.
Reviewed by Thomas Z (Pembine, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Sep 27, 2016 11:34 AM
Rally EZ installation. Clear directions. Did call the Lund Technical line with a couple of questions and they were very good and talked me thru the one thing I had a question about. The Ladies in the tech dept. should get a raise.
Ships Between 2/24 - 2/28
- What Do You Drive?